Chapter 7

East Pov
Hearing the door bell of my mom's house ring I paused the movie and got up trying to answer it before my mama got to it, but too late.

"Hey Mrs. Brewster" I heard Tella say as I walked up to the door behind my mama.

"Girl I told you about that you can just call me mama if you want" my mama said before opening the door wider so that Tella could walk in. I looked her up and down taking in her outfit, she looked good.

"Hey lil ugly" I said mushing her head when my mama finally walked away after whispering something in her ear"

"Nigga bye you the one ugly if anything" she said while rolling her eyes causing me to laugh.

"If a nigga was so ugly why you be staring so hard?" I asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Because I be thinking "Damn how God make something so ugly" duhhhh" she said moving her head around.

"Girl move around you know I'm not ugly" I said flicking her off and turning around going back into the living room getting my keys.

Getting Tella's purse I handed it to her and locked my car back stepping back and looking down at her.

"Where you and Dee finna go?" I asked while licking my lips and stroking my beard looking over her outfit again.

"We finna go see our niggas" she said while looking up at me giving me a stank face.

"Oh word?" she nodded "Tell him Big Daddy East said wassup" I said smirking looking back down at her.

"Boy, you're dismissed" she said before walking back to Dee's car. Licking my lips looking at her ass move from side to side. Damn that could be mine only if I knew how to act right and stop entertaining this hoes. But I know she feeling a nigga I can tell by her whole attitude towards me and how she let me do certain things to her that you wouldn't let a nigga do unless you feeling him. Simple.

2 Hours Later:

After picking Kai up from daycare and going to get her a snack form the corner store we headed to Footlocker to get some shoes for her since all of her shoes are getting to small for her. Grabbing Kai out of her car seat after finding a parking spot and heading inside the mall going straight to Footlocker. Sitting Kai on the bench I turned around and started looking at the kids shoes turning around often to check and make sure she was fine. Turing around to check on her I realized she was there, before going crazy I checked my surrounding for her and calmed down before spotting her in Tella's arms on the other side of the store. How her lil badass get all the way over there? I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist making her jump.

"You had a nigga scared. I thought somebody stole my baby. How you gon take my baby and not tell me" I asked while putting face in the crook of her neck taking in her scent. Damn she smell good.

"No, I didn't take your baby. She saw me walk into the store and walked to me when she seen me walk in. Ain't that right ?" she asked a smiley Kai before kissing her cheek repeatedly making her squeal.

"Dadddddddy" she yelled loud making people look our way. I smiled and unwrapped my arms from around Tella and grabbed Kai making Tella turn around and pout looking at Kai.

"Meanie" she said while poking Kai's side making her laugh and hide her face between my neck.

"Leave my baby alone" I said mushing her head gently.

She continued to pout, "I thought I was your baby" she said wrapping her arms around my waist laying her head on my chest.

"You could be my lil mama, but you like to play games all the time" I said licking my lips looking down at her frowning. She giggled and that shit sounded mad cute I'm not gon front.

"Whatever man. What you doing here? she asked unwrapping her arms from around me and turning back around looking at the shoes.

"I was getting Kai some shoes until I was scared half to death" I said looking at Kai moving one of her curls out of her face.

"Hmmmm" she said picking up a pair of Retro Og 3s turning back around facing me, "Should I get these?" she asked while looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Yeah get them" I nodded

"Alright" she simply said

"Why you here? I thought you were going to see your nigga?" I asked looking down at her.

"If you must know I did go see my nigga and I told him that Big Daddy East said wassup" she said deepening her voice at the end.

"I hope you told him you already got a nigga ya'll just ain't official yet" I said rubbing Kai's back as she snored lowly in my ear

"You a whole fool outchea nigga" she said letting her southern accent slip out

"Just make sure he know you got somebody" I said winking and walking off going back to looking for shoes for Kai. Of course I know there's not another nigga she know better than that well at least I think.

Donatella Pov

Walking out of Footlocker with bags upon bags, I really think I over did it I basically spent my whole check on Vanna and I.

"Girl I seen you and yo man hugged up" Dee said referring to East

"That is not my man for one and when was we hugged up?" I asked cluelessly

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about" he said looking at the side of my face with that bitch you think I'm stupid face

"I really don't know what you talking about" I stated and quickly walked to his car over the conversation

To be honest I don't know how to feel about East I'm physically attracted to him, but I don't know if he is someone I can be mentally, emotionally, spiritually connected to. I have my own insecurities to work on how am I going to allow a person to accept me when I barely accept myself. I feel stuck when he says he's feeling me I don't know rather I should be happy or to be careful. I may be one of the lamest kids in my school, I hear shit and let's just say East is not the shiniest piece of gold. East is a player and I don't know if I can take getting played.

Bringing the bags inside of the house up to my room and started putting the things up in my closet and taking Vanna's shoes in her room sitting them on her bed. After getting everything settled I took a quick shower and laid across my bed taking a quick nap waiting for my aunt and Vanna.