Chapter 6

Donatella Pov

Walking into the house with a sleeping Vanna in my arms I closed the door seeing my aunt Karla knowing it was gonna be an argument I mentally prepared myself. I carefully took off my shoes at the door and headed towards Vanna's room to lay her down.

"Come right back in here when you get her situated" my aunt Karla said. I walked into Vanna's room slipping off her shoes and tucking her in, I slowly walked back into the living room.

"Where the fuck ya'll been?" she semi-yelled at me.

"A friend and I thought it would be nice to take their daughter and Vanna to the park and out to eat" I said while playing with my fingers.

"Who is your friend? I know Dee ain't get no kids" she semi-yelled.

"Her name is Keshia. I work with her" I lied right through my teeth.

"I know you lying. I'm so tired of your fat ass. Get the hell out my face before I punch you" she said now yelling doing the absolute most.

I turned on my heels walking into the direction of my room. I don't even know why I let her or anybody walk all over me. I'm finna start standing up for myself from now on.

East Pov

After watching Tella walk into her house, I slowly backed out of her driveway and headed to my house.

Currently I'm at my trap house sitting smoking a blunt with my right hand Bully.

""Yo, you heard back from them Mexicans?" I asked Bully before taking a pull from the blunt and passing it to him.

"Nawl mane and it's been like a week or so" he replied while shaking his head.

"Mane that's some bullshit I swea" I said while smacking my lips, "What about Trell them? they haven't been on any sneaky shit huh?"

See Trell was my rival in this drug "game." Lately his been some sneaky shit.

"Nope, but this some weird shit ain't nobody been on any crazy shit. Maybe we slowly taking over" Bully stated before taking a pull from the blunt and passing it to me.

"Or they finna try to team up to down our ass" I said taking pull of the blunt and putting the roach of the blunt in the ashtray.

"We got eyes everywhere ain't no niggas that's really bold they know we coming crazy behind what's ours believe dat" he said while giving me dap.

"Betta believe" I said while putting my phone in my pocket standing up.

"Ight I'll catch you later bruh Lana want me to go get BJ and Mari from daycare" he said while standing up.

"Bet" I said while straightening up my office. When I was done straightening up my office I grabbed my keys and headed to my mama's house.

Donatella Pov

"Dee I don't wanna go to the mall with you" I told Dee my bestfriend for the millionth time.

"Bitch you going end of discussion put on some clothes I'll be waiting for you downstairs so come on big booty" he said before slapping my booty and running out my room.

"See that's your problem you play entirely too much whore" I yelled behind him.

Today my Aunt and Vanna are at church since it's Sunday so I have the whole day to myself. Walking into my closet pulling out a simple outfit. I took a quick shower and lotioned my body and put on my undergarments and clothes. I put on my socks and shoes, then started on my hair deciding to put my braids in a bun. When I was done doing my hair I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked around my room for my purse "Shit" I mumbled realizing I left it in East's car. After debating with myself if I should call or not I finally gained the courage to call him.

"Aye I left my purse in your car" I said cutting right to the chase.

"I'm at my mama house come over here plus she haven't seen you in a while" he said while smacking on whatever he was eating in my ear.

"Okay I'm on my way" I said before hanging up and putting my phone in my back pocket and walking out of my room making sure to close the door then walked into the living room.

"Come on nigga we gotta go to East's mama house to get my purse" I said.

"Bitch how yo purse get at that nigga mama house?" he asked while getting up grabbing his keys off the counter.

"My purse is in his car and he is at his mama house" I said before opening the door letting him walk out first then locking it.

"Okay whore" he said while walking to his car with me following behind him.

"Mhmmmm" I hummed while getting into the passenger seat and putting my seatbelt on.

"Bitch guess what" he yelled making me jump.

"Bitch stop fucking yelling for one and what?" I asked while leaning back into my seat.

"Gurl tell me why I was going through Angleo phone last night after we got finished doing the nasty and this nigga got hoes all up in his phone bitchhhh" he yelled getting mad all over again.

"Yo ass lying" I semi-yelled.

"Bitch I wish I was" he said while fake crying making me laugh.

"Bitch don't kill us, but what you do? Did you confront him? girlllllll tell me you did" I asked being nosey.

"Bitch his ass was in the shower which gave me time to go to the kitchen to turn on the grease" he said laughing.

"Don't tell me you did what I think you did" I said while bouncing in my seat clapping my hands.

"Bitch just know I fried his hoe ass. He played the wrong one" he said while pulling into East's mama driveway.

I laughed and high fived him.

Sorry For Any Mistakes!!!!!!

(Thanks For All Of The Love)