Chapter 5

After their brunch East and Tella decided to take the girls to the park, so they could run around until they get tired, currently they are sitting on an bench watching the girls play.

"Foreal Tella when you gon let me take you out?" East asked without taking his eyes off Kai and Vanna.

"Never" Tella answered back nonchalantly while playing with the strings of her rips on her jeans.

"Why is that?" East asked now looking at the side of Tella's face.

"Do you really wanna know why?" Tella asked now looking back at him answering his question with a question.

"Yeah" East said while nodding his head still looking at her.

"Because East I know what type of nigga you are. You are the type of nigga to have a whole family on the side, but still try to mess with an female. You are the type of nigga that think buying a female roses and chocolate after you cheat will get you back on her good side. You the type of nigga that think just because you are Dave East women should fall at your feet. You the type of nigga that think after taking a woman on a date that she should just give up her goodies to you. Well Dave East I'm not that type of woman and I'll never degrade myself to be that type either" Tella said while looking East right into the eyes.

To say East was speechless was an understatement this nigga was tight-lipped. East knew everything Tella just said was true now he just sitting here looking into her eyes mute he had no idea of what to say, after what seemed like hours he finally broke their stare "game".

"Um, Tella I know you done heard a lot about me. I'm coming to you as a man to let you know out of my own mouth yea I sex them and leave them, but for you I feel different. I feel like we can be like Jay and Beyoncé. I get this certain vibe from you, I don't know how to explain it. Tella just know a nigga feeling you" he said before walking away to the girls leaving Tella in her own thoughts.

After, hearing East basically confess his feelings to her Tella was deep into her thoughts she didn't know rather to give him a chance or not, but she knew she couldn't just hold his past against him. Tella knew she was going to have to think hard about giving East a chance, before she could get any deeper into her thoughts she was interrupted by Vanna and Kai running up to her.

"Please come get on the swings with us" they both begged with their bottom lip out she chuckled when she looked up and seen East by the swings with his bottom lip out she slowly stood up and looked down at Vanna and Kai

"I bet I beat ya'll to the swings" Tella yelled as she ran towards the swings with Kai and Vanna behind her laughing. For the next 3 hours they played at the park.

Around 8pm East pulled up at Tella and Vanna's house, before Tella could get out of the car East pulled her back by her arm

"I had an amazing day with you and my lil bestfriend I hope I get to spend some more time with just YOU" he whispered while rubbing his hand on her lower back. Tella retrieved getting out of the car unbothered she closed the passenger door and went to the backdoor opening it picking up a sleeping Vanna after kissing Kai's forehead she closed the backseat door and walked up to the front door unlocking it seeing her Aunt Karla sitting on the couch with red puffy eyes knowing it was going to be an argument she mentally rolled her eyes. Here goes nothing she thought.

Sorry For This Late Update

I Had Serious Case Of Writer's Block

#RipJunior #RipX