Chapter 4

After getting into the passenger seat of East's car she sat her purse between her legs before putting her seat belt on then turned around telling Vanna to put her seat belt on.

"Hey Kairi babygirl how have you been?" she said while smiling at her.

"I've been good" Kairi stated while smiling back at Tella

"That's so good" Tella said while slowly turning back around in her seat pulling out her phone ignoring the fact that East was burning a hole in the side of her face.

"Where my hey at?" he asked while backing out of her driveway, Tella looked around confused.

"Um who are you talking to?" she asked East serious causing him to mug her and mush her head.

"Don't do me like that" East said looking her quickly then back at the road causing Tella to chuckle lowly.

"Hey East" she simply said while still looking at her phone East smacked his lips as he stopped at an red light then looked at Tella.

"It's 'Daddy East' now say it with me" he told her while repeating himself. Tella burst out laughing

"Last time I checked my daddy was dead and his name wasn't East" said as serious as a doorknob. Dave looked at her and ignored her comeback driving as the light turned green. Tella turned her head looking at him.

"Why you always looking so mad? Nigga smile sometimes" she said while still looking at him. East shrugged his shoulders making Tella laugh.

"So you feeling salty now?" she asked while pulling his beard making him jerk his head away from her "Nigga I could careless about touching that pubic hair on your face anyway" she said while looking back down her at her phone.

East Pov

After what seemed like a lifetime of a car ride we finally made it to IHOP. Currently we are sitting at a booth. Kairi is seating beside and Vanna aka my Best Friend is sitting next to Tella after ordering our drinks we looked through our menus I couldn't help myself from stealing glances of Tella. Tella really is a work of art she is so beautiful everything about her is perfect in my eyes she just don't I would do some crazy thangs not things, but thangs to her beautiful ass.

Tella and I met about 5 months ago I remember it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback Begins*

I was at Walmart getting Kairi some diapers while walking up and down the aisle trying to find her size I overheard a little girl's voice.

"Tt Tella please can you get me this doll" the little girl begged.

"No, we don't have enough money for that your Grandma sent us here for 2 things" the voice of an older female voice said.

After I got the diapers I walked over to the next aisle where the voices were coming from as I looked down the aisle seen a girl about 5 or 6 and a older one about 17 or 18 as I approached them the older looked up at me.

"Um is there anything I can help you with?" she asked looking up at me

"Nawl I couldn't help but hear the lil one on the next aisle over begging for that doll she got in her hands" I said while taking in her appearance she had on some dark blue jeans with cuts at the knees and a white tank top that was covered by an bulls button up shirt with her white huaraches.

"She'll be alright I'll get for her next time when I have enough money" she said simply shrugging her shoulders.

"Nawl I'll get it for her" I said and bent down to the little girl's size handing her 10 dollars, "Here lil mama what's your name?" I asked as I looked in her big brown eyes as she took the 10 dollars out my hand.

"Thanks and my name is Savanna, but you can call me Vanna" she said smiling showing all of her teeth.

"What's your name?" she asked still smiling.

"My name is Dave East, but you can call me East." I said smiling then I stood back up looking at the girl name I didn't know.

"What's your name ma?" I asked her while admiring her face to say she was pretty was an understatement she was gorgeous.

"I'm Donatella, but you can call me Tella." she said while looking at me smiling showing her pearly white teeth.

"Nice to meet you Tella I'm Dave East" I said while looking at her causing her to look at her feet.

"Nice to meet you too East and thank you for giving her the money to buy the doll" she said slowly lifting her head to look at me.

"It's coo but lemme get your number"

And the rest is history

*Flashback Over*

I was brought out of my daze by Tella throwing a fry at my face. I mugged her and stuffed the fry into my mouth.

"What?" I said making her roll her eyes

"First of all you can lose your the attitude you got and second of all your food finna be cold" she said while looking at me. I've been trying to keep this attitude front on ever since her comeback in the car, but this shit ain't working.

"I don't have an attitude" I said before stealing one of her fries.

"Nigga you got your own fries" she said before rolling her eyes.

"Yours taste better than mine" I said before stealing another one.

"How would you know? You haven't even ate or tasted yours" she said before popping my hand before I could still another one

"I just have a feeling" I simply said making her laugh lowly.

I looked down at Kairi seeing her stuff her pancake pieces I'm assuming Tella cut into her mouth.

"Slow down pooh" I said causing her to look up at me>

"I tried daddy, but they are s good" she said before going back to eating her food.

I looked over at Vanna noticing her doing the same thing as Kairi shaking my head I chuckled as I began eating my food.

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Vote & Comment

Thanks Babes