Chapter 2

I woke up to my Aunt Karla's voice yelling I sat up in my bed checking the time on my phone it read 3:50 I groaned and listened

"You betta call Tyrone cause I ain't got no money for you Karlie"

I'm assuming she was yelling at her daughter Karlie. Karlie is 22 she has about 4 kids, which all was given up besides 1 of them and that's Savanna she's 6 going 36 she lives with my Aunt Karla and myself. Karlie is a prostitute and an drug addict she's probably here asking Aunt Karla for money that she owes her pimp or dealer it's nothing new.

I rested my head back down on my pillow trying to tune them out until my bedroom door slowly opened revealing Savanna. I lifted my head up and looked at her before turning my night lamp on

"Vanna close the door" I told her and motioned for her to get in the bed pulling the covers back allowing her to climb in the bed.

"You couldn't sleep, because of the yelling?" I asked while running my hand through her curly hair that was all over her head.

"Yes Tt Tella. Can I sleep in here with tonight? Please" she begged.

I smiled and nodded my head "Yes baby girl" I said while rubbing her back as she laid on my chest. Before I could even close my eyes she sprung up from the bed looking like she just remembered something.

"Tt Tella I remembered I have an question" I sat up as well and looked at her nodding for her to ask her question.

"Why does Grandma always call you fat?" I sat and stared at for a moment, then cleared my throat.

"Um that's a question you have to ask your Grandma. I don't have an clue" I shrugged looking in her big brown eyes that were slightly red do to her being sleepy.

"I don't think you are fat I think you are really really beautiful" I smiled away the tears and giggled holding open my arms for her to hug me she jumped in my arms hugging my neck tightly then leaned back wiping the tears that successfully fell out.

"Don't cry Tt Tella now you looking ugly" I smacked my lips and laughed

"How you just switched up like that, now come on lets go to sleep we got a long day ahead of us just you and I. She kissed my cheek repeatedly.

"What are we going to do?" she asked curiously

I simply stated "Its an surprise now come on and lay down" I patted the empty side of the bed and flicked the night lamp off and fell asleep with an smile on my face thanks to my niece.

East Pov

I yawned while looking at the time on my alarm clock that read 11:40 damn I slept that long. I slowly rolled out of my bed walking into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face after I did that I went to go check on my daughter Kairi seeing that she was already up I snuck up behind her picking her up kissing her cheek repeatedly making her giggle.

"Good morning Princess" I said against her cheek making her laugh louder

"Okay daddy stoooop it" she yelled while still laughing I chuckled lowly and put her down.

"You hungry?" I asked her while taking a seat in her bed she quickly nodded and yelled to the top of her lungs.

"I want IHop" I looked at her and smiled and said "Your wish is my command" getting up I walked into her closet getting outfit for her which was a light blue jean romper and her pink jelly bean shoes. I laid it out on her bed then grabbed her hand leading her into her bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. After I helped her brush her teeth and wash her face I put her clothes on and rubbed lotion on her legs and arms then slowly took off her hair scarf revealing the hairstyle her Mom did yesterday

"I'll be right back baby I'm going to go put on my clothes now" she nodded

"Okay daddy, but hurry up my tummy is growling" I smiled and walked out of her room going back into my bedroom going straight to my closet slipping on an plain white tee, some black fitted ripped jeans and my black and white Balenciaga's. Walking back into Kairi's room, while putting on my watch on.

"Come on Mamas" I said as she looked up at me smiling and running to me grabbing my hand and we slowly walked into the kitchen I grabbed my keys and we walked out of the house going to my Range Rover, after buckling Kairi in I got into the drivers seat putting my seatbelt on, and putting my shades then pulled out of the driveway heading to IHOP.