Chapter 21

References: 0

A/N: I'm going to start a thing where every time I reach 100,200,300, etc reads, I'll do a double update. Also:

WARNING: There is a pretty gory scene in this chapter that some of you may not like very much. I am going to put a bold &&& when it begins and a bold $$$ when it ends. Also there's a lot more cussing in this one, so be prepared for that.

Enjoy~

•••••

It's been about a week since I found out about my shapeshifting ability. I've been practicing as much as I can to change into more things and faster. I've realized that I can even change into people which has come in handy when I'm going on kills. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.

BEN, Jeff, and I were all sitting on the couch in the basement. EJ had left once again to try and get equipment for his new lab. He spent most of his time searching for things. We were all just joking around when I came up with an idea. "Hey Jeff," I said laughing. "What?" He asked, also trying to hold back laughter. "Look I'm you!" I said, changing into him. "Oh my god I'm beautiful." He chuckled, staring at my face. "Oh god there's two of him." BEN laughed, scooting away from us.

"I really fucking love this shapeshifting thing." I said, changing back to myself. "It makes me super uncomfortable watching you change." Jeff said, covering his eyes with his hands as I became myself again. "Meh, I'm already used to it." BEN said, shrugging his shoulders.

Living with three guys was kind of an experience. I got so used to it just being me and my mom that I almost forgot what having guys around was like. BEN and Jeff were either shirtless or pants-less, it was always one or the other. EJ was more conservative, so he would normally just have a T-shirt and basketball shorts on.

It took some getting used to, but I'm used to it now and I'm glad they all feel comfortable around me. EJ even takes his mask off sometimes. Anyways, back to the present.

After my my little shifting into Jeff thing, we were all kind of bored. Jeff was sprawled out on the couch in just his boxers and a T-shirt. I was sat on the floor leaning against the couch, wearing shorts and a tank top. And BEN was sitting on a beanbag in front of me...shirtless.

Just as I was about to suggest we all do something, there was a knock at the door. "Not it!" I shouted at the same time as Jeff. "Why am I always the one who has to get the door?" BEN whined, standing up. "Dude, you literally only got it one other time, and it was pizza" I said, staring at him blankly. "Fine, Fine." He said, waving me off, and walking up the stairs. "Make sure you put on your human disguise!" I shouted after him.

After living with the pastas for a while, I learned that they have a spell that they can use to temporarily look human. It was another weird Latin thing though, so I didn't really bother trying to remember it.

"Hey, wait, we didn't order any food, did we?" Jeff asked, turning to me confused. "Oh you're right we didn't... then who could that be at the door?" I asked, curiously. My thoughts were cut off when I started hearing shouting from upstairs. I couldn't make out the words, but it was definitely a male. Then, the shouting stopped suddenly.

"Uhhh (Y/N)? There's this guy here who says he needs to talk to you..." BEN shouted to me. "But I literally don't talk to anyone..." I mumbled, getting up off the floor and making my way upstairs. I didn't really know what to expect, but what I saw when I made it up the steps was definitely the last thing on my list.

"Dad?" I said, stopping in my tracks. There in front of me was my father. The same one who divorced my mom and left without a word to me, leaving me without a dad for more than five years. "(Y/N), it's been so long since I've seen you... you're so big now." He said, staring at me. "Uhhh, I'm gonna go back downstairs with Jeff now" BEN said awkwardly, scooting away from us. "Wait, there's more of you?! (Y/N) how many guys are you living with?!" My father cried out.