Chapter 26

I put on a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and (F/C) hightop converse. Then I attached my knife holder to my leg and slid a sharp knife in. Next I put a knife in my shoe and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. Finally, I went to the bathroom to do something with my face.

"I wonder if since I can shift into other people if I can shift into myself but with like makeup on." I thought, staring at my face in the mirror. I closed my eyes and imagined myself exactly as I was right now, but with red eyeshadow surrounding my eyes, and stretching onto part of my face, looking like a mask, but with eyeshadow. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw it had worked.

Next I decided to add something else. I imagined myself with cut in tears running down my cheeks, just like the ones I put on my victims. I imagined each cut, leading from under my eye, right in the center, to the bottom of the chin. Next I imagined the skin surrounding it appearing red and slightly bloody. When I opened my eyes I was satisfied with the result. (A/N- I literally couldn't find a pic of this so hopefully you guys get it).

Then I walked out of the bathroom and into the basement living room where everyone else was. A few of them looked at me weirdly but no one made any comments.

"(Y/N), there's actually a reason why we're here. After the incident with your father, Slender wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone else who might show up unexpectedly someday. So he did some research and found a girl named Jane who you used to be friends with. He wants you to kill her." Masky explained to me, keeping it short.

Jane. I wonder how she's doing. I doubt she missed me, in fact, by now she's probably already forgotten about me. Thoughts about how terrible she was to me flashed in my head. "Yeah sure, no problem. I'll take her out." I said, not really caring. Masky probably thought since she used to be my best friend that I wouldn't want to kill her, but slicing tears into her face sounded very satisfying.

"I'll go right now, can you take me there BEN?" I asked, not wanting to drive all the way there. "Duh, of course I will." He responded playfully, smiling. "Okay it's settled then." I said, walking towards the TV with BEN.

"Wait! (Y/N), there's something you need to know about Ja-" Masky started, but i didn't hear the rest of the sentence. BEN and I traveled through the TV, and before I knew it I was standing on solid ground. "I wonder what he was going to say." BEN said, looking around.

"I dunno, probably nothing important." I replied, stretching my arms above my head. I was in what seemed to be an upper class apartment. It was dark, but some moonlight shone in from the large floor to ceiling windows. I walked around, getting a feel for my environment. Then I decided to search for Jane.

I walked down a hallway and opened the first door. It looked like a small office but upon closer inspection, I noticed a cork board. It had pictures of dead people and string was strewn from picture to picture. "What the fuck?" I asked aloud, staring at the board in confusion.

At the center of the board was several pictures and at first I didn't recognize who the people were, but then I realized. These pictures were of all the creepypastas before turning into who they are today. I quickly motioned BEN to come over and he gasped. "What is this? Who is this chick?" He asked, confusion and worry lacing his words.

"Let's just get this over with, then we can take pictures and report it to Slender." I said, walking slowly out of the room. BEN followed. I opened the next door and inside was a modern bathroom, complete with everything you could need. I shut the door quietly and crept to the next one. It was a guest room. I sighed and shut the door. "Only one more door left." I whispered, walking to the last door in the hallway.

I took a deep breath and opened it. There was no one here. I walked in, searching for any sign of Jane. The bed was messed up, as if someone was just sleeping in it. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud from directly behind me. BEN was on the floor holding his head, and above him was Jane.