Chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated @SkyRain422 for blowing up my notifications and making me smile  :)

•••••

"Hey, I'm not here to hurt you. I just didn't expect you to come early is all. I wanted to make sure you weren't a threat or anything." He explained, clearly not afraid I was armed. "It took you that long to decide I wasn't a threat?" I asked harshly. He began to answer, but before he could get the words out, I sensed a presence looming behind me. It wasn't too close, so I decided to wait and see what it did.

"You threw a knife at me. I'm not convinced you're safe yet." He said, eyeing me up and down. The presence behind me stepped closer. "Uh... so tell me about yourself." He said, seemingly desperate for conversation. The presence behind me moved closer. "Ahhh there's not really much to tell, except that I don't like being snuck up on!" I shouted, twisting around and tackling the person behind me.

"You have ten seconds to explain yourself." I said, holding a knife to their throat. "I-I'm with him." The guy said, pointing towards the guy I had been talking to. I got off of him carefully and pulled him up. Then I slid my knife back into my boot. He dusted himself off and walked over to his comrade.

They looked at each other hesitantly before finally, the second guy spoke. "We gotta ask ya some questions." He said. I sighed, hoping this wouldn't take a long time. "Then ask." I said, walking over to a tree and sitting on the lowest branch.

"Why are you interested in becoming a part of this?" He asked, him and his partner following me and sitting on the ground below me. "You guys want to prove creepypasta exist. So do I. You guys want them dead. So do I. The only difference is you guys have more resources, more information. I don't. Isn't it obvious why I want in?" I asked, staring down at them.

They exchanged a look before the first guy shook his head and looked up at me. "How do we know we can trust you?" He asked. "Well for one, I'm obviously not a creepypasta. Last time I checked, there's not a pasta named Alyssa nor is there one who looks remotely like me. Secondly, if I wanted to kill you both I would've already done it. And lastly, we have the same goals. I heard you lost a member a few days ago, so you probably need someone to fill in and here I am." I said gesturing to myself.

They looked at each other and started whispering. "She has a point. The pastas can only have two forms. Their pasta and human form. So she can't be a creepypasta, unless she was like a new one. But last we heard, the new one doesn't look anything like her." The first one, who had brown hair said. "And a pasta probably would have just killed us right away. She chose not to. She has the same goals as us." The second one, who has black hair said. "Yeah and we aren't really in a place to say no." Brown hair guy concluded. They nodded at each other before looking back up at me.

"Okay, you're in." They said. I jumped out of the tree and nodded. "Cool, so what now." I asked, stretching. "Here's an address," black hair guy said, handing me a slip of paper, "be there at 9am tomorrow." He concluded before him and his partner walked away. I slipped the paper into my pocket before heading back towards my house. They didn't follow me, so I yawned and entered. After that, I went downstairs into my room and changed.

I laid in bed but I couldn't sleep. Eventually I threw the covers off of myself before throwing myself out of bed. Then I went upstairs and pulled open the fridge (A/N yall already know what's going down XD). I pulled out a jug of Sunny D and chugged it right from the jug.

"Uhhh is this a bad time?" Asked someone from behind. I froze, mid swig, and turned around slowly. It was BEN. I set the Sunny D down on the counter and chuckled nervously. "Ah no, it's not- it's good- I mean uh- what?" I stuttered out. "Are you okay?" He asked, worriedly. I sighed. "To be honest, I can't sleep." I admitted, shamefully putting the Sunny D back into the fridge.