Twelve

"Holy shit"
--------------------------------

"What was that?"

"Ah!"

You jumped up in fright at the voice that seemed to be spoken out of mid air.

You turned around and saw that it was Jungkook, so you let out a sigh of relief and took a second to compose yourself.

"Jesus, people need to stop doing that to me." You whispered to yourself.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?"

"Nothing in particular, but what were you doing here talking to Lexi?"

"She just came to apologize for last night, what are you doing here breathing down my neck?"

You decided to keep the true conversation you had with Lexi a secret, well at least for now.

"Oh well it's great that she apologized, and I'm here because,"

He circled around you, and now your back was facing him. You were about to turn around to face him, but then you felt his hand snake around your waist.

He pulled you closer to his chest.

"One we're at school so of course I'm gonna be here. Two, can't I surprise my beautiful girlfriend at school?"

He rested his chin on your schoulder.

"Kook, no one's around. You don't have to act like my boyfriend right now."

You slid out of his grasp and shrugged his chin off of your shoulder.

You were now facing him, and you were just staring at each other awkwardly.

Until Jungkook broke the silence.

"Uh yeah, you're totally right." He cleared his throat.

"Yeah soo, I'm gonna get going."

You started to slowly walk backwards.

He began to do so as well.

"'Kay, I'll see you around then."

"Yup I'll see yah." You chuckled nervously.

You finally turned the corner and shivered due to the amount of awkwardness you had just experienced.

You walked off into the direction of your class. The only class you have that only had Taehyung in it. It's just you and him.

You took your seat by him, and for once in your life you noticed that the girls were giving him his space. As a matter of fact, they were all in the back corner of the room. The room was as quiet as a mouse, except for the low conversations of students talking with their friends.

Taehyung paid no attention to you. But it wasn't because he didn't want to talk to you. He just didn't know what to say.

He felt terrible for how he behaved last night, but he had no choice.

You on the other hand, knew exactly what you wanted to say to him.

You decided you'd tease him first though.

"So, your groupees abandoned you huh?"

He turned in his seat to face you, "hah, yeah actually. For once in my life."

He smiled at you.

You turned away and spoke to him, indirectly.

"No bitchy girlfriend either."

You heard him laugh, it was a gut clenching laugh too. Definatley not a light chuckle.

He caught his breath, "Yeah I guess you could say so."

You swivled around in your chair, fully facing Taehyung after hearing his answer, this is when you decided to strike.

"Why are you even dating her?" You blurted out at him.

"I-it's complicated." His knee started to bounce up and down uncontrollably. It almost distracted you.

His answer didn't satisfy you at all so you rolled your eyes.

"Hey don't give me that! What about you, why are you dating Jungkook?"

Your breath got caught in your throat. You swallowed hard, an audible gulping sound escaped your lips.

"It's complicated." You avoided eye contact with Taehyung and crossed your legs.

"There we have it, so now I revoke your capability to judge Lexi, and I's relationship."

"HAH, if you could even call it that. Pshh, 'relationship', now that's funny."

"Oh and you and Jungkook are some wonder couple? Please."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, unless you want to prove me wrong." Taehyung challenges.

"Oh I'd be glad to. You know what, I think Jungkook and I will definitely be there Lexi's double date offer for Saturday, sound good?"

"Yeah that sounds perfect!"

"GOOD. I'LL SEE YOU SATURDAY THEN!" You answered.

"PEFECT." He shot back, you two went back and forth until the teacher interrupted you.

"Ms. Y/N and Mr. Taehyung, do you mind? I'm trying to start my class."

Caught up in the moment you answered back to your teacher, in the same manner you were talking to Taehyung in.

"Yes actually I do mind, now could you do me a favor and mind your own business!?"

The whole class went silent.

You felt like storming out of the room when you caught a glimpse of Taehyungs face, he looked like he was enjoying every moment of this.

You glared at him, you decided you weren't gonna let him have any fun in this situation so you thought up some way to get him in trouble too.

"Oh! What was that Taehyung? You think that Mr.Liu should shut up because his stank breath is making it harder to breath each second?"

"Is that so Mr.Taehyung? Well you can join your buddy Y/N in the principles office!"

You picked up your belongings and bent down to Taehyungs level, "come on let's get going, buddy."

You left the room, and stood by the door waiting for Taehyung to get out.

When he did come out he walked right past you.

"Hey the principal's office is this way." You called out to him.

"I know."

"Where are you going?"

You heard that Taehyung had responded, but you didn't know what he was saying. As he got farther away from you, it got harder and harder to hear him.

"Hey Taehyung wait up!"

Here you go again, is there really anywhere that you wouldn't follow him?
<>

School for me ends after tomorrow, but my summer's still gonna be really busy, but I'll still be able to write way more than I can during school🙂.

I should be posting another chapter tomorrow, like I said in the authors note from chap.11, so we'll see how that goes.

So, how are you guys😊?