Eighteen

-xoxo LLoT
———————

"Who sent that to you?"
You grabbed the phone out of Yoongi's hand.

"No one sent it to me, they posted it on the schools website. It's anonymous."

You didn't know how to react to that, part of you wanted to cry, and disappear. The other part wanted to get down the the bottom of this and squash the problem.

"Is there any way to find out who posted it?"

"No, it's completely anonymous."

You sat down in your seat staring at your empty milkshake glass, completely forlorn.

"Look, Y/N. Let me take you home. Get some rest. We'll figure this out tomorrow."

You ignored Yoongi and picked up his phone again.

You saw how many people were commenting, they were all agreeing with what the post said.

"Okay that's enough of that." Yoongi snatched his phone from you.

"Come on Y/N, it's late and you have school tomorrow."

You got up, and faced Yoongi, "do you really think, I can show up to school tomorrow. After all of this?"

"Well what else are you supposed to do Y/N?  Back down and let them win?"

"This isn't some petty fight over some boy, Yoongi. These people are after me, what if they kill me Yoongi."

At this point, you broke down. And tears started to stream down your face.

Yoongi gave you a hug and a pat on the back then escorted you to his car, so that he could drive you home.
////////

You walked into our house and you noticed something was off, your living room ceiling was leaking.

You ran up the stairs, and into your bathroom.

It was completely flooded out.

You got into action immediately and looked for the source of the water.

You found it quickly since it was very obvious that the water was coming from your shower.

After turning off the faucet in the shower you grabbed all your towels to soak up the water.

When you unfolded one, is when you saw, 'you'll pay for this, whore' written in red ink on the towel.

Actually, it was written on every towel, and when you put it in the water to soak it up, the ink bled out making it look like you were standing in blood.

You cried as you wiped up all the water. Your clothes wet and cold, not only from the water, but also from your tears of frustration and fear.

Eventually you got the job done.

You put a bucket in the living room to catch the water from the leak, before getting ready for bed.

You couldn't fall asleep, you were scared that some thing would happen to you at night, you also didn't want to go to sleep because you knew that you'd only have to wake up to face tomorrow.