Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing nonstop. I let out a loud groan and lifted my head from my pillow.

"Hello," I said with my voice a little groggy.

"Why didn't you call me and tell me you were going to Hawaii?" The voice on the other end of the line asked.

"Sidney?"

"Ummm, no it's Santa Clause. Duhhh who else?" She responded with a sarcastic voice.

"Why are you calling me?"

"What I can't call a friend just to say hi?"

"Well normal friends do that but you on the other hand always call when you need something."

"You know me so well. Anyways fine I was calling to say that I'm having guy troubles."

I paused for a second. Why would she call me when she knew I was never good at giving advice. Mostly dealing with guy advice.

"Sid you know I suck at this why are you asking me?"

"Because your my best friend and the only one to turn to. So are you going to help me or what?" Sidney muttered.

"Okay shoot."

"Well you know Jacob, the guy I've been dating?"

"Mmm," I answer her question.

"Well he wants to you know. Get frisky."

I let out a little laugh that I couldn't hold in. "Haven't you guys only been dating for like only a week and he already wants to get into your pants?"

"Yeah like I don't want to because I don't want to come out as a slut who gives in right away but I also don't want to loose him. I think he might be the one." She whispers the last part as if she wants no one else to hear it.

"Okay here's my advise and thoughts. First of all he's a jerk for thinking that of you. I mean by thinking your that easy. Second your being stupid by staying with him."

"What's the third," she asks.

"Third is you've only known the guy for a WEEK you can't know that he's the one just yet. There's other fish in the sea that are way better then that horny jerk." I retort.

"Uggggg I hate when your right."

"So your braking up with him."

"I still haven't decided."

"Your so stubborn Sidney."

With that we hung up and gave our good bye's.

I set my phone on my bed and got up with a big yawn. I stood up and stretched out my still sleepy muscles.

About an hour later I was all clean and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey Hollister T-shirt. My hair was in a high ponytail and a pair of grey flats were on my feet.

I went down stairs and the smell of eggs and bacon hit my noses making a moan come up my throat.

"I'm making breakfast," Devin said without turning away from the stove.

"Smells good!"

I took a seat at the breakfast table and waited for the food to be ready.

Devin soon placed a plate filled with food in front of me and placed his own plate next to me while taking a seat.

"So I have scheduled something to do today," Devin announced when he was done chewing the last piece of food on his plate.

"Really, what?" I ask.

I wasn't expecting him to have planned something to do since all we had done the past few days we had been here was stay inside. It was refreshing to hear that he planned on finally doing something on this beautiful island.

"We'er going to go and take some surf lessons," he said interrupting my thoughts. "When you get done eating go and get ready."

Great I had just changed into what I was wearing too.

I finished eating shortly and went upstairs. I put on a white two pieces bikini that my mom had packed for me. Over it I decided to put on some denim short shorts and a white tank top and grabbed my towel before leaving. I stuffed it in my white purse with the necessary items I would need.

When I reached the last step I noticed Devin standing by the door wearing white swimming shorts with a blue T-shirt. His hair was tussled back in a messy way. I hadn't seen that look on his since before the wedding.

"Ready?" He asks while eyeing me up and own with his deep blue eyes.

"Yup."

The drive to the area of the beach that we would be surfing was quick.

When we got there I stepped out of the car and took in my surroundings. The beach was not that full. Only a few people loitered around. There were some waves crashing onto the shore and the cool ocean breeze felt amazing when it hit my bare skin. The salty smell of the air made me even more excited to surf.

I turned around and found Devin walking towards me with two surfboards in hand. One of them was a slim red one while the other on was a slight larger green one. He handed me the red surfboard and told me to follow him to the beach.

We walked there and we were now standing a couple of feet away from the water. I placed my board down and placed my towel neatly down. I put my purse on top of my towel and took off my flip flops. Devin did the same.

"I'm going to go see if the guys are ready to teach us," Devin said.

"Okay," I said while sitting down on my towel.

Devin walked to a near by shack and disappeared into it.

I then started to get ready to surf. I took of my top and shorts so that I was now in the white bikini. I opened my purse and took out my sunscreen. I started to cover my slightly tan skin in it. When I was just about done I saw Devin and two guy walking with him. The guy on Devin's left was tall and buff. He had shaggy black hair and chocolate brown eyes. The one to his right was a little slimmer but still had a nice body. His brown hair looked semi wet and his piercing blue eyes were looking straight at me. I averted my gave from the three of them and stood up. I dusted the sand off of me and started to walk towards them.

"Hi," I said when I was standing right in front of them.

"Hey I'm Jake," the blue eyed guy said.

"And I'm Zac," the brown eyed one said. "Ready to learn how to surf?" Zac asked Devin and I.

A/N

Picture of Samantha to the side(: