Chapter 42

Killians POV

"Empty your pocket." I crack my knuckles, glaring at Kian.

"Dude, I told you it wasn't me." He argues back, in a pleading tone.

"Now. Kian." I growl, lifting myself off the coach.

By now we had arrived to the Brooks' house. Layla was still knocked out, for hours now, and was put into her room.

Everyone's here, which includes Alfonso and five other men, Kian, Heidi, and her parents.

Kian continues to just sit there, his eyes begging mine, and I fist my hands up, lifting myself off the couch, and stalking towards him.

"Alright fine." He raises his hands quickly. His eyes then gleaming with fear, and I clench my jaw, glaring at him.

"....A-Alright. It was me, okay?" He then says, warily. As one of his hands shakily dig into his pocket quickly fishing out a really small empty needle, before handing it to me.

I grit my teeth, as I inspect it then snap my eyes down at him, as anger rushes through me.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS THIS IS?" I bellow.

He jumps, before fiddling with his hands. "...S-She was being an annoying bitch, you know how she was, K-Killian, first she attacked me a few months ago then she graffiti'd on my face and then she makes a fool of me."

Each of his words had my anger increasing, and before I know it, I had grabbed him by the collar, and smashed my fist against his cheek, a cracking sound emitting to the atmosphere.

He lets out a loud yelp, his hand flying over to his cheek, where a purplish bruise was already beginning to form, his face scrunching up in pain.

"The fuck!" He grunts in a pained voice, his eyes falling shut in a squinted manner.

I pull him closer, all my muscles tensing as I fight the urge to beat the shit out of him

"You seem to be forgetting the fucking rules, Kian. It's me who makes the decisions here. Not you. Especially when it comes to her, you will leave her the fuck alone. You hear me?" I growl, my eyes slitting at him.

He gives me one nod, his body trembling.

"If you--"

"Killian.." a whiney voice suddenly purrs through my ear.

I snap my gaze to the source, meeting a pair of green ones.

One of her hands suddenly latch onto my shoulder, show-casting her claw-like nails, and I glare down at it, grinding my teeth together.

"You should calm down, Killian, you've--"

She cuts herself off when I roughly shrug her hand off, and growl "Sit the fuck back down."

Her smile slowly falters, and soon enough turns into a frown, as her lips begin to quiver.

Her eyes quickly wash over with tears then loud, several whimpers escape her lips before turning into a full-blown hysterical cry, as she takes steps back, almost tripping on her heels.

I let out another annoyed growl, before, raking my free hand roughly through my hair.

"Aww, Heidi, baby, come here.." I hear Mrs Brooks' voice from the back. And from the corners of my eyes I see Heidi walk over to her, her mouth wide open, while sobs escape from it.

"Killian, she was only trying to help." Mrs Brooks' voice became much sterner as she accuses me.

I clench my jaw hard, before closing my angry eyes, as I breathe furiously through my nose. Give me fucking strength.