JUST DIE

"Hi again Y/N!" Yuki once again greeted me "I've been waiting for you! Let's continue reading."
"Godamit MONIKO, I TOLD YOU To, where is Moniko?"
"Inconsiderate as usual Naruki?"
"What? Say that again?!"
"You always interrupt my conversations with your incessant yelling!" 
"What are you talking about? You say it like I do it on a daily basis, I'm sorry alright! I'm just in a mood from yesterday,"
"Naruki, NO ONE CARES SO WHY DON'T YOU LOOK FOR COINS UNDER THE VENDING MACHINE!"  Naruki turns away and runs out,
"Aw shoot, am I late again?" Moniko runs into the classroom
"Practising piano again?" 
"Yeah,"
"You must have a lot of determination, Starting this club and piano it seems much,"
"Not determination but passion Yuki,"
"Oh Y/N I didn't see you there. I've got loads of act-"
"Me and Y/N have plans Moniko,"  Moniko  looked like he wanted to say something but smiled and walked away.

"Hey Y/N, do you mind if I go make a cup of tea," Yuki smiles 
"No, not at all. Whatever makes you comfortable." Yuki walks over to Naruki's corner, for some reason the club seems incomplete without him. He pushes all the mangas out of the way and gets a water pitcher "Hold this," He holds out the pitcher "I'll plug the kettle in and go get some water." He gracefully glides across the classroom and smiles at me, I took it as a notification that he wanted the water pitcher. 
"You know, I can come with you. If you want?"
"No, It's fine. Stay here!" Yuki stumbles out the classroom leaving me and Moniko.

Moniko sits down next to me, 
"Did Yuki leave you alone again?"
"No, he's gone to go fill up the pitcher so we can have some tea while we read,"
"Oh nice." Once again Moniko's eyes flash, it might just be the light or maybe.

Ten minuets pass. Yuki still isn't back, what's holding him up? I'm bored might as well go look for him. 
"Hmm," The most logical place for Yuki is the nearest water fountain, so that's the first place I look.
"Haaah, Hahhh," What's that noise? It's just around the corner. Whoever it is, they are breathing really heavily.
"Khhhhhh," A sharp inhale, are they in pain?

I peer around the corner...

"Yuki?"
"Ahh!"

The room is spinning, I fall to the floor. 

I'm back in the clubroom, 
"I'm back!" Yuki is here "Do you mind Oolang tea?" I shake my head
"You seem in a good mood Yuki,"
"Oh so you can see, I am actually. I've just been doing a lot of thinking. And I'm just gonna come outta my shell a little more you know?" Yuki finishes the tea and sits down on the floor. I follow with my tea cup. I remember I had some chocolate candies, I open it and offer some to Yuki. He shakes his head. He fumbles around and lays his head on mine, I'm comfortable with this for some reason!  Then he reaches around my back and places his hand on top of mine. I take a candy and pop one or two in my mouth, I hold one up and look at Yuki. His lips are parted and I place one in his mouth. 
"What did I just," He looks like he needs to process what just happened. "Y/N!" Yuki stands up holding my hands.

"Y/N, my heart, won't stop pounding. I can't calm down, I can't focus. Can you feel it?" He places my hand on his chest, Yuki is surprisingly muscular. And his heart is throbbing. 
"Why is this happening, I feel like I'm losing my mind! I can't make it stop, I don't even want to read, I just want to look, at. You!" Yuki stares at me not saying a word and he's breathing heavily.
"Uhmmm?" Moniko saves me "Time to share poems,"

Naruki is back, I walk up to him
"Hey this one isn't bad!
"Really?"
"It has the same skill as yesterdays, I still can't tell if you actually like literature or not, you've been hanging out with Yuki a lot?"
"Jealous?"
"What, NO! I still think it's nice to activities that we all participate it, Keep working hard! Anyway here's my poem, It's really important to me!"

I don't know how else to bring this up. But there's been something I've been worried about. Yuri has been acting kind of strange lately. You've only been here a few days, so you may not know what I mean. But she's not normally like this. She's always been quiet and polite and attentive...things like that.Okay... This is really embarrassing, but I'm forcing myself to suck it up. The truth is, I'm REALLY worried about her. But if I try talking to her, she'll just get mad at me again. I don't know what to do. I think you're the only person that she'll listen to. I don't know why. But please try to do something. Maybe you can convince her to talk to a therapist.I've always wanted to try being better friends with Yuri, and it really hurts me to see this happening. I know I'm going to hate myself later for admitting that, but right now I don't care. I just feel so helpless. So please see if you can do something to help. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I'll make you cupcakes if I have to. Just please try to do something.As for Monika... I don't know why, but she's been really dismissive about this. It's like she just wants us to ignore it. So I'm mad at her right now, and that's why I'm coming to you about this. DON'T LET HER KNOW I WROTE THIS!!!! Just pretend like I gave you a really good poem, okay? I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading. 

"I CHANGED MY MIND, IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU JUST READ. THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING TO DO ANYTHING! IT'S YUKI FAULT THAT HE'S SO UNLIKABLE! CAN YOU HEAR ME Y/N, IF YOU JUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH MONIKO EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, YUKI AND I ARE TO MESSED UP FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. JUST THINK OF MONIKO FROM NOW ON. 
JUST MONIKO
JUST MONIKO!
W

SQDPE[K#CJVWp'oJW

D

I walked over to Yuki next,
"Finally! AHHAH," He holds my poem and holds it to his face. He breaths in and smiles "I love it!"
"Really?"
"I love everything about it! Y/N I'm taking this home! You're to nice to me Y/N!" He smiles "I could die not really but. I just don't know how to describe it. I hope that it makes you feel good knowing that I have, I'll keep it in my room! Thank you, I'll take good care of it. I'll read it while I jerk off, I'll give myself paper cuts so your skin oil enters my bloodstream! ahahhahahahaha! You can have my poem as well! After you read it you will want to keep it, take it, I can't wait!"

It was a piece of paper stained with blood and it just had scribbles as writing.
"DO YOU LIKE IT? I WROTE IT FOR YOU. If you couldn't tell that poem is about pwidbvcccccccwhwpbgpiqbbgqbvqb. More importantly, I've endowed it with my scent. I'm the most thoughtful person in the club,"
Yuki has a terrified look on his face
"I think I'm gonna be sick!"

"Did Yuki leave you again?" Moniko sighed 
"He was just feeling sick, so while I wait wanna share poems."
"Y/N you saw something you weren't supposed to see, I didn't want to tell you this but I have no choice," He looks me straight in the eyes "It's getting dangerous for you to hand around with Yuki. I don't know why but he seems excitable when your around, it doesn't seem like that big of a problem but when Yuki get's excited he hides and cuts himself with a knife. It's a bit messed up, he brings a different knife everyday! I mean he's not depressed or anything! It's like a drug addiction, he gets high from it. It even might be a sexual thing. My point is, you've been enabling him, it's not your fault though, I just needed to explain this to you. So please keep your distance. While you're at it you can spend more time with me!" I nod "Anyway, let's share poems!"
"Sorry Moniko, Yuki took it,"
"He should really let all the others read it before he takes it. Here's mine I worked really hard on it." Everything turned black and Moniko stood in front of me his eyes glowing 
"jeez that really startled me, well I must've messed up 'writing' this poem, I was trying to. No, it doesn't matter."

Today I cut my skin open for the first time. It was exhilarating. I think I understand how YURI feels now. I'm supposed to be the responsible one, though. So I don't think I'll be doing this again unless I decide to kill myself.

I left a memento of the occasion below.

There was a blood stain.

"Okay everyone! It's time to figure out festival preparations. Let's hurry and get this over with!"
"Stagnating air signals something bad is going to happen,"
"Can we just get this over and done with, I'll print the posters. Naruki you do cupcakes, the only thing you are good at. Yuki can... doesn't matter."
"I'm not useless you know!"
"I know, I just-"
"I know just what I want to do! I'll make decorations,"
"Well done, there's something for you to do! That was easy, everyone has got something to do!"
"What about Y/N!" Yuki exclaims 
"Y/N is helping me!"
"Why you, you have the easiest job EVER!" Naruki pipes in
"Well to bad!"
"Like hell it is!"
"I agree with Naruki! My task needs and extra pair of hands!"
"MINE DOES TO!"
"What cupcakes? Please?"
"LIKE YOU WOULD FUCKING KNOW! You drag Y/N around with your shitty books! You and Moniko!"
"What? I,"
"LET Y/N DECIDE! Moniko you are abusing your power!"
"I'm not..."
"Hey Y/N I know how fed up you are with-"
"Naruki shut your FUCKING mouth and let her decide!"

I tried to say Naruki but my mouth twisted 
"M... MO.... Moniko!"
"Yay, I'll come over to your house. It will be so fun!"
"What the fuck?"
"MONIKO GO KILL YOURSELF!" Screams Yuki
"Yuki, you're scaring me,"
"Let's go," Moniko starts to walk out "Your're really something!"