(6) cavalier

Clarks Point of View

The two movies we had chosen to watch, like five hours ago, had just ended.

"What a cliffhanger," remarked Kota, who was sitting comfortably, with Graham lying against him.

"Oh shit, is Blake asleep?" Luca looked at the girl who was indeed, asleep.

"You guys didn't notice? She fell asleep within the first ten minutes," Kota stood up, gently laying Grahams head on a pillow. The boy may be a stereotypical playboy, but he was also a through and through nice guy.

"Seems like she can't hang with the big boys," I snorted

"Shove off Clark, she's jet lagged." Nico spoke up.

"So is Kota. Wait why aren't you passed out?"

"I might've gotten two double shots from the coffee shop in town, and drank them..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Not really. I went down there, the hot Swiss barista was all nice, and offered me an extra for free! Obviously you don't refuse free stuff!"

Sometimes it's really easy to overlook Kota's humble beginnings. Unlike us, who were born with a silver spoon in our mouths, Kota was born to a middle class family in California. As he hit his teenage years, scouts began to realize the boys potential, and soon enough he was signed to numerous agencies, flying across the globe making millions. Although Kota has a large amount of wealth, he still is weary of money and doesn't overspend, hence always accepting free stuff.

"You could've saved the extra drink!"

"But I was so tired!"

"You're going to be bouncing off the walls..." I trailed off, wearily thinking about how his dorm is right across from mine.

"You got that right bubba, I really had to control myself from shaking so I wouldn't wake up dearest Blake," Kota grinned

The girl was knocked out. I mean I could easily dye her hair if I wanted to, and she wouldn't even notice. "What do we do with her?"

"Well does anyone know her dorm number?" Nico spoke up

"Nope," Luca sighed

"I just met her," Kota shrugged

"Clark?" Nico looked at me expectantly.

"...Yes. But I--"

"It's settled!" Nico whooped loudly

"Have fun Clark, remember. Be nice." Dakota smirked at me

Even brooding Luca grinned at me. So I listened and went over to the sleeping girl. She really was a raging bitch when awake but when asleep, she looked like an angel. As in innocent. Not beautiful.