(29) ellington

Unedited

Clarks POV

Clarks POV

If there was one thing I hated most in the world, it was traveling.

You see, I hate a lot of things. But traveling was a huge pain in the arse, especially overseas. Planes were uncomfortable, stuffy, and boring as hell. Now I may seem like a total douche by saying that, because I literally was stepping off one of my luxury private jets, but I really just don't like flying.

So as I rapidly walked down the stairs of the plane onto the tarmac, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Traveling twice overseas in the span of thirteen days is my definition of a true nightmare.

After I was handed my kitschy Louis Vuitton luggage, I made my way to the front of the airport where my ride was supposed to be. And in almost perfect timing, a series of loud honking interrupted the calm environment.

"Hey British Boy!" Kota stuck his whole head out of the window to one of his many cars, his white Range Rover.

I muttered a curse, looking around to see all the airport goers eyes on us. I quickly threw my bags into the trunk, and opened the door to the backseat.

"Welcome back." Nico greeted me from shotgun. Luca was sprawled in the other backseat, half asleep. Jesus, that boy always slept.

"Glad to be back," I quipped, pushing my hand through my hair.

"Nice shoes." Luca murmured sleepily, pointing to my most recent purchase.

"Can you even tell what they are?" I narrowed my eyes at him, his eyes were half shut.

Luca yawned, fully shutting his eyes. "Balenciagas."

I hummed, the boy really knew his shoes, it was like an obsession with him. But Luca was great for shoe advice. And regular advice, I guess.

"How was it?" Nico asked turning towards me, his eyes not visible due to the sunglasses shielding his eyes.

How was it? It was completely confusing.

I participated in the stuffy ball.

I had finally found out why Blake transferred.

I danced around a ballroom like I knew what I was doing.

And I kissed Blake Graham. Or well, Blake Graham kissed me. Well she kissed me first.

I didn't expect anything to happen, hell I was still thoroughly confused about her and Parker's situation. First love my arse.

When Blake first pressed her lips to mine, only shock registered through my mind. She had put the softest of pressure on my lips, and I could barely feel it. But as soon as I had responded it had grown fervent.