final note

And that's it. I know you all might have a lot of questions regarding the ending, but they will be answered in due time. But...Welcome to the end of The Elites! It was a long long long road that we've all traveled together, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you taking your time to read my book. It's been a surprisingly rough road, with all-nighters, writers block, angry comments, plagiarism, a lot of crying, and caffeine. But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

You see, this book was just me putting down my imagination into words. I was writing, not to get published or noticed, but to finally be able to throw my creativity out into the void. It was a creative outlet I had found, and had helped me through a lot of hardships.

The Elites was my first ever work to be put up here. I had made this account a long long time ago and I had spent my team here just reading. But then I would just come up with these ideas to write down, but I'd never find a book like it. So after a long time of contemplating and being scared, I let myself throw caution into the wind and publish my story.

When I first began writing, I was doing it for fun. For myself. But then one day I saw that my story had one view, and I got so excited. Excited to see that someone was reading MY story. And then the joy I felt when I got my first comment. When I got my first vote. I was receiving these small signs of encouragement from maybe just a single person, but it was so much more for me!

I had published my fifth chapter when suddenly, hundreds of people started reading my story. Seeing that 500 people were reading my thoughts, that was something out of this world! But then I started getting scared of people judging my writing or my ideas, my grammar mistakes and my plot holes. Oh the plot holes.

The main plot hole that existed was that I had no idea how the story would end. I had no outline for the story plot itself, and I had no idea why Blake herself had even gone to Switzerland. I was basically the blind man leading the pack. But I soon began to slowly and surely figure it out. I didn't even realize it until very very recently, but I had accidentally left a lot of unanswered plot holes while writing this story and thankfully, they fit perfectly with my ending (such as Clark having to get Blake drunk but not remembering why, why Clark was in New York, etc.).

I am so thankful for all of you who have been here from the beginning, the middle, and the end! Thank you so much for reading my story, you guys are honestly the one thing that keeps me sane! When I feel like I'm in a dark place and I'm all alone I can always remember that there are you guys, who give me purpose. I love reading every single one of your comments (I'm not kidding, every single one of them) and I love seeing how my book makes you feel!

And in regards to this story, if there'll be a sequel, a spinoff, any resolution, all I have to say is to be patient. There's a lot of things I'd like to do, including rewriting this book to my satisfaction and my true writing ability. The rewrite won't be completely different and everyone will still be the same, but some things will change because I was very very young and didn't know much when I began. I want to rewrite the book so I can be happy with it finally. There will be an update soon with the bonus chapters and one last announcement, so hold your horses before angrily commenting and DMing me. There's always something in store for the future ;) .

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. For giving me and my shitty writing a try. I love you all, and thank you for sticking with me and being patient with me.

Love,
- Cade