(16) when in rome

The room where Dakota was to first film was relatively large

The room where Dakota was to first film was relatively large. A bed was in the corner, and cameras and lighting surrounded the area.

"Damn it, I don't wanna do this part." Kota mumbled to me, as I looked at the large king sized bed. The room seemed to be styled to portray a hotel room.

"You excited to kiss Sasha?"

He scoffed, "More like dreading it."

"Don't worry, how bad can it--"

"Are we starting soon or what?" Sasha Kane had entered the room. Ash blonde hair, porcelain skin, and a look of disdain, she was the same as the last time I saw her. Dakota let out a swear as she entered the room, and I swear the temperature dropped a couple degrees.

"Dakota! Perfect, you're here!" She began to walk towards us. Dakota immediately let a fake smile overcome his face, and turned towards her.

"Sasha. Long time no see." His voice strained.

She giggled, not noticing the strain. "For sure! I missed having you around!"

"Yeah," He forced a chuckle, turning to me and giving me a pleading look.

"Oh, I didn't know you brought someone with you."

Dakota frantically nodded, throwing his arm around me. "Yeah, this is Blake."

Her eyes widened slightly, "Blake Graham?"

I gave her a small nod, trying to push Kota's arm off of me. "Yeah, nice to see you again Sasha."

She plastered a fake smile on her face, "Yeah! Same! But Dakota, I didn't know you were bringing someone with you."

"Well, I brought Clark to my Calvin Klein shoot."

"So? You're friends with Clark. I've never heard of you two together."

"That's because you live in Los Angeles, while we live in Switzerland currently."

"But why Blake? Not Luca or Nico?"

"Because I wanted to have my girlfriend come with me for this shoot."

I whipped my head in his direction, letting my eyes bulge out. "Girlfriend?"

Sasha had the same reaction, "Girlfriend!"

Dakota shot me another pleading look, his eyes telling me to go along. "Girlfriend. Yeah, the cats outta the bag."

"Dakota, I thought we wouldn't tell anyone right now. It's too early," I went along with his twisted little scheme.

"It's one person, we can trust you. Right Sash?"

Sasha looked between the two of us. She wasn't really hard to trick, and she seemed to believe us. "Yeah for sure! As long as Blake doesn't mind the kissing for the shoot... I really hope you don't get jealous." Her condescending tone was apparent.