Chapter~7

An acute ring from his mobile phone broke their trance. They both jumped out of their skin in shock. More than Khushi Arnav felt extreme horror on seeing their position. His brain took few seconds to realise that he's cradling his wife like a baby. His arms automatically withdrawn. As if power broke abruptly in between the work, Khushi stood up promptly.

Arnav looked everywhere except her as same as Khushi who took up her usual habit of knitting her hem of pallu between her fingers.

What the heck are you doing with little girl Arnav? He kicked himself mentally and cleared his throat to apologise.

How can I sat on him like that? Why I felt an electric shock pass through my veins when his fingers touched me? Is this called Love? She shivered as she's still feeling the cold effect of his fingers and his peck on bandage which surprisingly thrills her and made her crave for more.

She looked up when she heard him clearing his throat. Unlike him she didn't feel any hesitation, in fact she looked straight into his eyes.

Her look created enough ruckus on his heart. His brain totally forget what he wanted to say and the slightest tinge of pink hues on her neck and cheeks made him to drop the idea of apologizing. His heart swell in pride knowing the reason behind her turning pink was him.

"Shall we go out on seven?" Arnav himself initiated the conversation breaking the silence.

Khushi grabbed the conversion swiftly and answered him "Hmmm... Er..  Meera is ill, so she is not coming."

Arnav brows furrowed in uncertainty. He rescued himself soon feeling khushi's scrutinizing gaze on him.

"Come here." He gently held her wrists and made her sit beside him.

Khushi straightened herself in anticipation as he took out his mobile from his trousers which had died when they are busy in their world.

His fingers worked fastly on the touch screen swiping away the unwanted notifications and opened an app. Khushi who has been noticing him keenly, leaned on his side when he showed his mobile.

"Here it is... Buy whatever you want. You've to scroll down like this to see the products and press the add to cart button whichever you want to buy."

"This.. this is online shopping right?" Her voice showed excitement. Excitement on exploring a new thing which had been an impossible thing for her till now. Many times she heard about this things in many houses where she had worked. She always tells herself that most of the things in this world are beyond her limit and she should not dream high.

"Yes, here take this." Arnav broke her trance and thrusted his phone on her hands. She grabbed it like kids grab their candies. Arnav chuckled at her eagerness and closed the distance between them unknowingly.

Khushi scrolled down with utter interest and added many things to the cart. Arnav fixed his eyes on the phone screen to avoid his hanging thread of unknown desires seeing her expressions.

"It's done."

She stretched the phone to him after few minutes and he took it to clear the bills placing the order. Her eyes held surprised look when he didn't even questioned what she ordered and his silence denotes his acceptance of her choice. Wouldn't it a big thing for her? Oh, yes!!! Till now, her each and every selection was questioned and rejected. Her father never accepted her choices and advises in almost all matters. He always find mistakes in whatever she does.

"Ok, it's done. Things will reach here tomorrow." Arnav throws a smile at her.

"Shall I get ready now?"