Chapter 19 [Edited]

Chapter 19

 "Seriously Alice you couldn't have got the car checked before this stupid trip?" I exclaimed.

            "Well that's what you're here for," Alice said, "and don't blame the trip! How was I supposed to know that Aden's car would do this?" Yes, the car broke down! We were currently stopped at the side of a road just off the high way.

         Lucy sighed and handed the toolbox to me, "at least we have you and a tool box," Lucy said. I rolled my eyes at her but opened the car lid and checked the engine.

 "I see the problem," I told them.

 "Great," Alice said, "what do we do?"

 "Learn how to fix a car."

            "Um, I'd rather sit inside," Lucy and her sat inside the car and I narrowed my eyes at them. Lazy assess. A few minutes later a Mercedes Benz pulled up besides us and I frowned as a guy with tall dirty blonde hair, muscular build and sunglasses approached us.

 "Hello Ladies need any help?" He asked us in a British accent.

 "No as you can clearly see we're fine," I told him

 "I'm just trying to help"

 "Help? Is that what they call picking up girls off the side of a road now?"

 He chuckled and took off his sunglasses revealing his dark blue eyes, "I'm just being nice."

 "Well then, Mr Nice, please stop checking me and my friends out,"

 He grinned, "I'm Nick and you are?"

 "None of your concern,"

 "Where are you girls headed?" Before I could make a snide remark Alice spoke up.

 "Cali, where else?"

 "Oh nice,"

 "Well bye," I said as I closed the lid of the car.

 "Impressive skill you have there not many girls know how to fix a car. What's your name?"

           "Why should I tell you?" He stared at me and I stared back refusing to blink, it seemed like some sort of a competition.

 "Oh my god! Her name is Kat, that's Lucy and I'm Alice!" Alice stated.

 The guy chuckled and I glared at Alice, "I'm Nick," he greeted.

 "Whatever," I muttered and he smirked.

           "Well I'll see you girls later," He said and walked away, he got back into his car and drove away. Weirdo.

                                                                                       * * *

               "This suite is nice," Lucy commented as we walked into the suite that Alice had booked for us. The walls were painted a white colour but the wall behind the bed was painted a rich red, the bed was a mahogany which added to the sophisticated feeling of this room. Alice put the bag down on the bed, which she had grabbed from the boot of the car, and gave a content sigh.

 "What's in the bag?" I asked her.

 "Spare clothes. What else?" Alice answered.

 "So what are we doing now?" Lucy asked as she sat on the bed.

 "Shopping!"

 "But we have no money," I said. Alice took out three credit cards from her pocket and I frowned.