6. sleepy ( y/n )~

( third person's pov )
It had been four days since ( y/n ) had joined the creepypastas. She was going to start training with Hoodie soon, so the pastas decided to celebrate early with a movie night.

She had gotten used to everyone and made friends with them all, though she was closest with Masky, Sally, EJ, and Toby. ( y/n ) still had yet to break through Hoodie's hard exterior, but she felt like it had to happen sometime or other. Currently, ( y/n ) was snuggling with Sally on the couch watching some kiddy TV show that Sally likes.

Jeff was sitting next to them, fiddling with his knife and snorting at all of the dumb jokes coming from the show. Sally seemed pleased to have Jeff enjoy her show as well, so she began talking excitedly about it to him.

He wasn't interested, but still replied so that he wouldn't hurt her feelings. This amused both ( y/n ) and Toby who sat watching Jeff and Sally. EJ was also in the room sitting next to Toby, but he was busy trying not to fall asleep. It was kind of cute.

Slenderman was up in his office, LJ was out on a hunt along with BEN, and Masky and Hoodie were up in their room doing god knows what. After about an hour, BEN and LJ arrived home.

Ben jumped over the edge of couch, landing on Toby's lap. Toby chuckled and pushed BEN off, landing him in the middle of himself and ( y/n ).

( y/n ) smiled at BEN and raised an eyebrow.
"Since when did you get home, elf boy?" she teased, causing Jeff and Toby to laugh.

"Excuse me, princess. I didn't mean to interrupt your bonding time with Toby," he growled, though he was quite amused.

Toby's face flushed and he quickly defended himself.
"( y/n ) i-isn't bonding *tic* w-with any-anyone!" he said, crossing his arms.
Ben smirked and flicked Toby's nose, ending their conversation. Toby held his nose and cursed under his breath as EJ suddenly woke up.

"BEN, if you interrupt my sleep one more time I will eat your kidneys," he growled, tossing an arm over his face dramatically. BEN laughed and so did Sally. ( y/n ) felt her eyes drooping, being hit with a sudden wave of tiredness.

She soon dozed off, leaning on BEN's shoulder. BEN froze up and pushed her on to Toby's lap, making Sally giggle. ( y/n ) groaned in her sleep and murmured something incoherent. Toby looked at BEN in alarm and whisper yelled to him.

"W-why *tic* did y-you give ( y/n ) t-to *tic* me?" he demanded, hovering his arms above her sleeping body.
Jeff snorted and held his arms out towards the sleeping girl.

"Give the girl to me. I'll help her sleep real well," he mused. Jeff winked at Toby and Toby pulled ( y/n ) closer to him.

"You're a creep, Jeff. No, you aren't going to help her with anything," EJ said, rubbing his face under his mask. He sighed and stared down at ( y/n ), his cheeks dusted a very faint pink.

"Why don't we just give her to Masky and Hoodie? They're responsible," he pointed out.
Toby frowned, quite enjoying having a sleeping ( y/n ) on his lap.

"What if we just put her in Sally's room like a normal person?" BEN asked, rolling his eyes. Sally, who had already raced upstairs, was asleep.

"No, s-she's *tic* probably al-already a- *tic* asleep," Toby pointed out. EJ stood up and stretched, walking over and taking ( y/n ) in his arms. Toby reached out, attempting to get ( y/n ) back.

Jeff jumped up as well, trying to take ( y/n ) away from EJ. BEN chuckled and looked up at the three of them fighting amongst eachother.
EJ held ( y/n ) up as she frowned and flailed her arms around gently in her sleep.

EJ walked up the stairs followed by Jeff and BEN. He knocked on Hoodie and Masky's door before entering. Hoodie looked up from his book quickly, staring at the sleeping girl.

"What are you doing with he-" Hoodie began to ask before EJ placed ( y/n ) on his bed. Both Hoodie and Masky had been sitting on the same bed so it wasn't like she was sleeping next to anything, but Hoodie still growled.

He was about to protest before ( y/n ) silenced them all by muttering something in her sleep and clutching a pillow to her chest. Masky smiled under his mask.

"Hoodie, just let her sleep. It's kind of cute," he murmured mostly to himself. Jeff heard Masky and nodded.

"She looks like a doll when she sleeps."

The five boys watched ( y/n ) as she slept in silence, each one not able to tear their eyes away from her small figure.

BEN pulled the covers up on ( y/n ) and she smiled sleepily, cuddling the blankets. Masky chuckled to himself.

"Looks like you aren't getting those blankets any time soon, hm?" he purred. Hoodie sighed, feeling his face flush slightly. He began ushering everyone out of the room to let ( y/n ) sleep, but not before they each gave the girl either a hug or a simple "goodnight", much to Hoodie and Masky's surprise.

Masky turned to Hoodie and grinned under his mask.
"She does kind of look like a doll," he pointed out, nudging Hoodie. Hoodie chuckled and shrugged.

"Whatever you want to think, Masky."

-

aaack sorry for how short this chapter is!! it's supposed to be just a simple filler chapter while i make new plans for the other chapters : (

buh bye, loves! <3

word count: 950 words