||Prologue||

"You okay?" Steve asks while he wraps he's arms around my waist as I looked through a dingy motel window in another European country spending endless hours wallowing in my own self-pity.... again. 

I let out a deep exhale and cuddle closer into he's chest. I remained silent.

Taking my silence as an answer he said." I know I miss her too."

"any word on Wanda?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"No, not yet." He replied.

I scoff whilst rolling my eyes." She's late."

"Don't think I saw the way you change the subject." He said.

"Damn it you caught me." I said sarcastically I remove myself from he's arms and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

The hardest thing was leaving my child in Wakanda with Bucky I know she'll be safe and a life on the run is something I don't want for my child.

"I know you miss her, I miss her too." He said.

He kneels in front of me and takes my hand.

"I know she's safe, but I have this guilty feeling she hates us." I explained. The thought of my child hating me haunts my every waking thought.

"She doesn't not hate us." He said.

"We don't know that Steve we're not there!" I argued.

He looks at me in shock.

"I know we choice to help our friends, but I can't help feel guilty we took away our child's shot at a chance of a normal childhood." I explained.

He raise to he's feet and take a seat next to me holding me in he's arms.

"She's smart kid she's knows that she is loved, and there's no way she can hate us." He explained.

I let out another deep exhale. Steve places a kiss on my forehead.

Our moment was cut short when Sam and Natasha burst through the door with a look of worried expression on their face.

"What happened?" Steve asks them.

"You might want to watch this." Sam said and turns on the TV flipping to the News

It flips through thousands of images and video of aliens attacking New York.  Oh no not again.

Then a picture of Tony appears and along the words missing in bold.

My gaze turns Steve and I can see the look of sorrow on he's face.

"What's the plan?" Natasha asks. Steve stews in silence when the silence was broken by the phone of ring.

Steve looks at me knowing only one person could be calling him. I would claim impossible, but this is Tony we're talking about.

He digs the phone out of he's pocket and answers.

"Hello?" he spoke.

"Bruce?" he said.

Bruce? He's back? The first thing to run through my head was Natasha.

"Yeah we'll be right there." He said then hangs up.

"we're going, back aren't we?"  I ask.

Steve simply nods. We all got into the Qwen jet to get Wanda."You okay?" Steve asks while he wraps he's arms around my waist as I looked through a dingy motel window in another European country spending endless hours wallowing in my own self-pity.... again.