||08-We Lost(Alternate Ending)||

your gonna need your tissues for this chapter.

Suddenly there was a burst of blinding light erupted. I was disoriented for a moment. I gain my bearings and help my husband to his feet.

"What did you do?!"Thor questions the mighty Titan before Thor could get he could answer. Thanos escaped.

"Where'd he go?" Steve asks the God of thunder.

he was in such shock. he didn't answer.

"Steve?" Bucky voiced. His body begins to disintegrate into ashes before his body was completely gone.

"Get up this is no place to die." The king said while helping his loyal servant to her feet but dissipated into dust. she lays there in a state of shock. a small tear trickles down her cheek.

Steve kneels to the ground touching the ground where he's friend fell.

"Wanda!" I called out as she too started to disintegrate.

My hands begin to tremble. My pulse quickened and my breaths were rapid as if I was about to have a panic attack.

"What is this?" Rhodey asks.

"Steve?" I called a stared at my hand as it starts to fade away.

"Charlie." Steve grabs my cheeks."No,no,no."he panics

"Listen you stay strong and take care of Sawyer. Tell her I'm sorry" I told my sobbing husband.

A small tear trickles down my cheek.

"Charlie, please don't leave me. I can't lose you too." He cries.

"I love you." We're the last words I said before entering oblivion.