||05 "Is that a raccoon with a gun||

Chapter Song-Legend- The Score.

"How are we looking Brucie?" I ask into the coms.

"Yeah I think I'm getting the hang of it." I look above Rhodey and Sam took to the sky and Bruce in the Hulk buster suit.

Bruce flies over before he lands and stumbles across the dirt terrain.

"Wow this is amazing, man it's like being the Hulk without actually-"he trips.

I roll my eyes whilst shaking my head.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." He repeats.

We join of all the Wankandian tribe while they chant. When T'Challa walks to the front causing the chanting to stop. He shakes hand with one to the tribe members.

"thank you for standing with us. T'Challa says.

The tribe leader replies in he's native language.

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey spoke.

We join the formation of all the Wankandian tribes while they chant. Steve, Natasha, T'Challa and I journey to the dome approaching the Thanos minions.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I quipped.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone." She growled.

"That's not gonna happen." Steve says.

"You are in Wakanda now Thanos will have nothing but blood and dust." T'Challa said.

"We have blood to spare." She scowls.

She raises her sword and the ship begin to rumble.

We get back in formation.

"They surrender?" Bucky asks Steve.

"Not exactly." He replied.

The wankandian tribes began to chant slamming they're weapons in unison into the ground.

I look and see six-legged beasts running across the tertian.

"What the hell." Bucky and I said in unison.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha said.

The beast's with large teeth and six appendages crashes into dome clashing and slicing through the barrier.one of them manage to break through but was sliced in half.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye shuddered.

Steve watches with a grimace.

A few of the outriders manage to successfully break through the barrier.

The border tribe produces a force field and aims their spears. they fire

Sam and Rhodey take action above of us. Rhodey fires off a round of grenades destroy the front line of outriders approaching. Thousands more gather outside the door.

"Cap. If these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce.

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve said.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asks her King.

He turns to Okoye." We open the barrier."

He presses he's finger to he's ear." On my signal, open North-west section seventeen."

Steve opens he's shield.

T'Challa stomps forward. "Wakanda forever."

Everyone charges. The barrier opens the horde charge towards us.

Steve and T'Challa sprint past us and leap over a river and attack.

I strike with my spear slashing through each enemy in my path.

"How much long Shuri?" T'Challa asks he's sister.

"I've barely began brother." She replies.

"You might want to pick up the pace." I said between grunts.

I help Steve and T'Challa fend off the beast. One them tackles me gnawing and slashing at me.

i hold the beast at bay."Someone gets this oversized dog off of me!"

"there too many of them." I hear Bruce screams in my ear.

Then there was blinding bright rainbow light came shooting from the sky.

A weapon with a glow electric current sours through the air destroying every enemy in its path. Freeing me.

I look and see Thor now with short hair, a new outfit and what looks like a tall tree and a raccoon with a gun.

"Is that a raccoon with a gun?" I said between exhales.

Bruce laughs. "You guys are so screwed now."

"Bring me Thanos." Thor shouts while he charge towards the horde.

The sky goes dark as Thor releases a powerful blast of lighting.

I smirked and twirled the weapon in my hands ready to attack.