Fuck.5

BOOM

Screams of panic arose as the shops near the epicenter collapsed.

BOOM

Rang another blast.

"Everyone go now." Aizawa ordered, panic glazing over his eyes. His eyes met with Vlad's, the man nodded and sprang into action, ready to assist.

Aizawa ran back with his and his collogue's students for a headcount. "...sixteen, seventeen, eighteen.... E-eighteen.. Eighteen!?" His breath hitched, catching in his throat. "Where is Shinso!? Where is Midorya!!?" He boomed, yet trying to stay calm.

"I-I saw Deku run the opposite wa-" Sato began to explain, only to be interrupted by a panting Monoma running up from his behind.

"He-he came to get us..... We sto.... Stopped to look at the game store... w-when-when the blast happened..." Without a word, Aizawa turned his heel, backtracking his way into the mall. He maneuvered by screaming, wailing civilians, tossing his head in every direction sporadically, trying to locate that damned video game store.

The mall was a wreck. A total mess. Debris lay scattered all over the ground.

Cries of help rang through the hero's ears. But he refused to answer. He had his son and his student to find.

BOOM
BOOM

"AAAAAUGH!"

"SHINSO, HOL-"

BOOM
Krrrrrrck-SMASH

"AAAAAA-UUUUGH!"

The noir clad man whipped his head around to the source of those familiar pained screams. And what was that source? It was a fallen piece of railing with a tuft of green....

A tuft of green!

Aizawa's eyes widened as he ran over, almost tripping. He knelt down on both knees to ground level, worry written all over his face.

"Midorya? Midorya are with me? Its me Aizawa!" He shook the boy's face, trying to wake him.

"Shin.... Shinso..." The teen pointed weakly to the right where a body lay.

"Shit, shit, SHIT!" He grunted. Before attending to his son, he tried removing the concrete and iron railing from the greenette's leg, only to fail. It was way too heavy to be moved by one person without a strength quirk. Aizawa leaned down to check the greenette's pulse, placing his index and middle figure near his windpipe. It was faint. Very faint, but it was there nonetheless. Midorya must've passed out from the excruciating pain.

"Sorry, kid..." He apologized, feeling guilty about his predicament. Aizawa stood, hastily turning his heel where his student had pointed moments before.

When his eyes finally met his son's body, fully taking in his situation, he felt nauseated. The violette was completely still on his back, save for his shallow, raspy breathing. A long piece of iron railing was embedded within the boy's abdomen, blood seeping out slowly.

"Hi... H-Hitoshi....!" He threw himself onto the ground next to his son, hot tears threatening to spill. He panicked and placed his hands on his abdomen, attempting to stop the bleeding somehow. He just wanted to keep the blood inside him but it wouldn't work. No amount of pressure could stop the bleeding.

"Don't you fucking die on me....." Aizawa cursed through gritted teeth. He grabbed his phone and typed out a couple quick panicked texts. He tossed it aside, turning his attention back to his son.

BOOM

Krrrrk-

That blast was close by. Well above more like.