37: Wedding night

R18+ You probably don't care, but mature content!! Strong words if you can't handle it please stay clear!! (do vote and comment:])

The actual long awaited day finally came, Jing Xuan's head was filled with ornaments that TimgXiao's friend inserted. The more ornament, the wealthier you are thats what they believed.

As the auspicious hour arrived, she wore a new wedding dress that was red in colour with beautiful white lacing that accentuates her slender waist and got on the carriage, as they rode to TingXiao's Manor.

The Bridal Sedan Chair parked outside of the manor as they waited for the main character to kicked the Sedan chair for Jing Xuan to enter the manor with him.

TingXiao kicked the sedan chair and the match-maker helped Jing Xuan out as she used a red ribbon to loop their hands together. Jing Xuan vision was blocked by the translucent red veil and all she could see was TingXiao's feet.

"Kowtow to the heaven and earth" The Match-maker said as Jing Xuan and TingXiao faced the outside of the manor and bowed. (一拜天地)

"Kowtow to the parents" Which they skipped as Tingxiao's mother had passed away and his father is the emperor busy in the palace. (二拜高堂)

"Kowtow to each other" (夫妻对拜)They turned towards each other as they bowed. Now they're officially husband and wife, JingXuan was escorted to her room while TingXiao had to entertain the guest before they can consummate.

As Jing Xuan was escorted into the room, she finally heaved a sigh of relief. This is her first time marrying and she was very nervous and scared of messing it up. Moreover the wedding ceremony here is different from that in her time.

Knowing full well, she shouldn't be taking her veil and accessories down but it was far too heavy for her. As she reaches for it, she could hear the door opened and a sudden rush of cold air blew in.

"Wife." TingXiao called out as he started walking towards Jing Xuan, her hand that was reaching out for her ornaments was slowly put down as she awaits for TingXiao.

"Its must be tough on you wife, to have to wear such heavy accessories." TingXiao said gently as he reached out and took off the veil and all the accessories in her hair.

He looked at her face and was once again taken back by his wife's beauty. TingXiao leaned forward, "Xuan er, do you know you're so gorgeous that i want to take you here and now" whispering huskily into Jing Xuan's ear.

TingXiao could visibly see her shiver at his deep voice, and chuckled loudly. Caressing her head, their eyes met, each taking in the beauty of their other half. Jing Xuan knew if he doesn't leave now he wont be able to leave anymore.

She stood up and held their hands as she walked him to the door. Tipping toes, she whispered into TingXiao ear, "My husband, today you're really handsome" seeing his face lit up she blushed and chuckled, quickly placing her lips on his.

"Now go entertain the guests" with that Jing Xuan pushes TingXiao out of the room. He sighed, "just you wait, i swear i will love you a lot tonight" he promised himself.

(A/n: Lets blessed Jing Xuan for she's probably going to be in bed for days to come.)

As Jing Xuan sat on the bed waiting for TingXiao to be back, she fell asleep.

After entertaining the guest until the sun set, he could no longer take it any longer. "You guys its enoughh! Holding me back from my wife, leave now its time i return to her sside" TingXiao said as he slightly slurred his words, his friends chuckled and left as they understood they've kept him long enough.

After seeing his guests out, he excitedly returned to their room. Opening the door to the room, to see his beautiful wife asleep on the bed.

"Sleeping before your husband have arrived... tsk" He said as he lightly caressed her face, this small movement had woken Jing Xuan up.

"You're back" Jing Xuan said as she grabbed onto TingXiao's hand and smiled at him before she got up into a sitting position.

"Yes, your husband is back. Now my beloved, let me warn you there's no escaping me tonight im going to show you just how much i love you." She chuckled at his words and before Jing Xuan knows it, his lips are on hers.

He sat on the bed, as one of his hands are on her nape and the other behind her head. Their lips moving in sync as their tongue danced to the imaginary music in their heads. The tingles whenever their tongue touches, Jing Xuan's hand moved up as she also placed them on his neck.

Ting Xiao bit her bottom lips as he sucked gently on them, his hands quickly undoing her robes as their kisses got more passionate. Their head moving side to side as they tasted more of each other.

They parted as Jing Xuan was panting heavily, he however did not stop. Leaving wet vacuum kisses on her jaw, to her neck and to her shoulders. The pleasure made Jing Xuan led out a lewd noise as she quickly covered her mouth with her hand when TingXiao sucked on her neck harder.

"Don't hide those noises, i like it when i know i have such controls over you" He said huskily in Jing Xuan's ear as he lightly bit on her earlobe causing yet another moan to escape her beautiful lip.

With the last robe long gone, Ting Xiao eyed his love lustfully, curves at the right places, beautifully rounded chest, slender waist and the shy embarrassed face.

Leaving more wet kisses on her chest as he left his marks on her claiming her as his. His kisses made its way to her breast as he lightly sucked on her cherry.

"T-TingXiao~" Jing Xuan called out breathlessly.

He smirked as he continue sucking on her cherry, swirling it around with his tongue stimulating her and lightly bitting on them. While he was doing that, his other hand was playing with her other bosom before he slowly slide his hand down her stomach, to her abdomen area and to her entrance.

Rubbing her entrance in an 'I' motion as Jing Xuan groans and throw her head back. Her back arched as she wants more, slowly but surely TingXiao inserted a finger into her.

"a-agh~... mhmm" Jing Xuan moans as she arched her back wanting more wanting to satisfy her needs yet its not enough.

"My dirty little girl" TingXiao commented as he looked at the state of his beloved women wanting and craving for him, if thats not the most wonderful feeling he doesn't know what is.

His fully erected throbs as he rubbed it on her entrance teasing his lovely little women. Smirking as he could see her groan, "I'm scared." Jing Xuan said as she started rubbing herself on his erected, her mind scared while her body wants more.

"I'll go slow, trust me" Jing Xuan nodded at his words, her eyebrows scrunched up as she bit her lips when he entered her. Seeing her tear up hurts TingXiao, he leaned down and lightly kissed her trying to distract her away from the pain as much as possible.

Soon, the painful sobs were gone replaced by the erotic noises the couple made. TingXiao hands was on Jing Xuan's kneecap, while he thrust into her. Thrusting all the way in and out, reaching her ends before he turned her around and fucks her from the back.

His hands on her ass as he thrusted into her, grabbing and smacking Jing Xuan's ass as he thrusted faster and harder into her. Jing Xuan slumped onto the bed as all her energy left her was she came.

However TingXiao was not done, he thrusted faster and faster, as his hands reaches down to her bosoms and started fondling it.

"T-tingXiao" Jing Xuan moaned as with one last thrust he released his hot semen into her filling her up to the brim. He dropped down onto the bed as he hugged Jing Xuan and kisses her forehead.

As their body pressed against each other, he got erected again.

"W-wah" Jing Xuan expressed her shock when she felt TingXiao getting erected on her abdomen.

TingXiao grins and chuckle as they started round two, then three then four until it was midnight did he stop due to the collapsed Jing Xuan.