When You Sit On Their Lap

Scenario: When you interrupt what they are doing and sit in their lap.

Masaomi: *pats your head and gives you a lollipop* Do you want to go the park today, (Y/N)-Chan?

Ukyo: H-hey... You're gonna wrinkle m-my suit. And I need to get back to these papers. *tries to come up with excuses*

Kaname: Ah, (Y/N)-Chan, are you trying to tell me something? *Smirks and wraps his arms around your waist*

Hikaru: *Surprised, then smiles* Aah, you're crushing me!

Tsubaki: (Y/N)-Chan! *hugs and buries head in your shoulder* You smell like daisies. *Grins happily*

Azusa: *Small smile* Are you comfortable?

Natsume: *Adjusts you so you're back is pressed up against his chest* Ne, pass me that controller. Let's play a video game.

Louis: *Starts playing with your hair* (Y/N)-Chan, have you been using that conditioner I gave you? It smells nice. *Smile*

Subaru: *Turns bright red* H-hey, I just got back from basketball and I'm all sweaty...

Iori: Oh, (Y/N)-Chan, I didn't know you were here at the apartment. Would you like to take a walk? *As he's talking, he unconsciously starts giving you a back rub*

Yusuke: *Slowly starts turning red* O-oi! I have to go do my homework! *Tries to get you to move*

Fuuto: *Frowns* You weigh a ton- get off. *Smirks* Unless you wanna do something else.

Wataru: Onii-Chan you're heavy. *Giggles uncontrollably as he tries to push you off of him*

A/N
Hi guys

IMPORTANT:
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS. I CANT UPDATE WHEN I DONT HAVE REQUESTS, SO REQUEST!

xoxo Dawnii-Chan