When You Tell Him You're Ready For Him

Masaomi: *Masaomi blushes and looks at you with wide eyes. He gulps before asking this question* W-what do you mean, (Y/N)-Chan?

Ukyo: *Ukyo blinks a couple of times and asks you to repeat yourself. When he realized you said that he clears his throat and says* Tonight, then.

Kaname: *Kaname was a little surprised that you told him this, but quickly recovers* Oh, (Y/N)-Chan is ready to become a woman, I see. *winks and kisses you roughly*

Hikaru: *eyes widen* Are you, now? *Hikaru laughs and teases you a little, then proceeds to make love to you*

Tsubaki: *Tsubaki's eyes widen, but he soon crushes you with a hug, and peppers your face with sweet kisses* Of course you're ready for me, (Y/N)-Chan *squeeze*

Azusa: *Azusa chuckles nervously and pats your head* A little impatient now, aren't we? *he tries to mask his embarrassment*

Natsume: *He looks down at his feet and says* Y-yeah, I know. Sorry if you were waiting for me to do something...

Louis: *Louis smiles and starts playing with your hair* Just tell me when, love.

Subaru: *Subaru's face goes bright red, and you try to imagine making love with him, but it seems like both of you would be too embarrassed to do so*

Iori: *Iori is confused for a second, then understands what you're trying to say. He nods and kisses your forehead*

Yusuke: *Yusuke looks down for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. He then looks in your eyes and says* I-Im ready too!

Fuuto: *Fuuto raises an eyebrow* I never asked if you were ready. I was just going to plan on taking you whenever I felt like it.

Wataru: //

Fun fact about meeee: The hardest reactions for me to write are Subaru's and Natsume's. Sorry if you favor them, I really have trouble with those two... I'll try my best, though!

Question for you viewers: Who is your favorite brother, and why? I'd like to know!

Mine's Louis, then Masaomi, btw.