When He Hears You Sing

Masaomi: *Chuckles lightly when you abruptly stop singing.* Keep singing, Ne? Don't let you insecurities stop you from doing what you love. *kisses your forehead*

Ukyo: *Smiles at you with his eyes closed* You have such a beautiful voice, (Y/N)-Chan. I hope you learn to cherish it. *pats your head*

Kaname: Gift of the Goddesses, I think that's what they call it. When a girl can sing well, is gorgeous, and is great in bed. *Chuckles as you hit his arm*

Hikaru: *He startles you when he starts singing along, but in the end you two are giggling and singing Disney duets together*

Tsubaki: *He quietly watches you with a huge smile on his face. When you finally notice him, you shriek and he hugs you from behind* (Y/N)-Chan is my little song bird. *Kisses your cheek*

Azusa: *He unconsciously hums along and apologizes when you notice him*

Natsume: *Thinks for a bit* Is that the (insert video game here) theme song? *Smiles and pats your head*

Louis: *When he enters the room, you stop singing.* If I give you a back message, will you keep singing? *hopeful smile*

Subaru: *Subaru has a slightly noticeable blush and smiles shyly at you whenever you sing*

Iori: *Iori smiles at your discomfort and dances along to your singing. This didn't last long, because you were laughing at his ridiculous dance moves*

Yusuke: *smirks at you, and you two sing together at the top of your lungs to some rock song*

Fuuto:*Shocked for a good minuet* W-well, you're not as good as me, but you still are amazing! You're going to sing with me, ok?

Wataru: Onee-Chan has the prettiest voice! She could be a princess! *pretends to be your prince and bows*

Question of The Day
What is your favorite band?

My favorite band is 5 Seconds of Summer. Look them up :)

Please remember to comment your requests, I can't update if I don't have requests!!