How You Cuddle With Him

Masaomi: You and Masaomi would face each other, foreheads touching, and your legs tangled together. He would tell you stories until you fall asleep.

Ukyo: Ukyo sleeps on his stomach, and he thinks its weird to cuddle in that position, so you just lay your head on his shoulder.

Kaname: Kaname would prefer if you were on top of him, and thats how it was most of the time. You would lay tummy to tummy, and he'd rub your back until you fall asleep.

Hikaru: Whenever you lay down, Hikaru jokingly sprawls out on top of you. When you push him off, he hugs you very tightly, and you fall asleep like that.

Tsubaki: Most of the time, Tsubaki can't decide on where he wants you, so you always switch positions.

Azusa: You and Azusa almost always spoon, you being the little spoon, of course.

Natsume: You and Natsume always sleep on your backs, with his arm under you and your head on his chest.

Louis: Louis pulls you in close. Very close. You're facing each other, laying on your sides, but his tummy is pressed up against yours. You lay your head on his chest and he plays with your hair until you fall asleep.

Subaru: Subaru turns red when you ask to cuddle with him, but he agrees, and simply holds you in his arms.

Iori: Iori kindly keeps his distance, unless you want him to cuddle with you. When he does, he wakes up halfway off the bed, because you move a lot in your sleep.

Yusuke: Yusuke claims that cuddling is for losers, but when you pretend to be asleep, he brings you close and burries his face in your chest.

Fuuto: Fuuto demands you to spoon him, so you always end up being the big spoon. But during your slumber, the roles often reverse.

Wataru: Wataru would beg to be the little spoon, and would fall asleep almost instantly, moving around recklessly in his slumber.

***
Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, something was wrong with my wifi.

Thanks for all the requests, please make as much as you like. Remember, I can't post if I don't have any requests!

xoxo Dawnii-Chan

Brothers Conflict Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें