You Were Watching Him Sleep

You were watching your lover sleep and you gingerly poke him on his cheek. Before you could pull your finger away, he...

Masaomi: *He opened one eye and smiled at you* Hi (Y/N)-Chan. Do you need something?

Ukyo: *grabs your hand and pulls it to his cheek* Good morning, (Y/N)-Chan. What are you thinking we should have for breakfast today?

Kaname: *grabs your hand and pulls you into his chest* I love waking up to you, kitten.

Hikaru: *pulls the covers over himself and turns away from you. He then grumpily mutters:* You know better than to interrupt my beauty sleep, (Y/N)-Chan..

Tsubaki: *grins and holds his arms out to you, inviting you to cuddle* I could stay here all day with you, (Y/N)-Chan~

Azusa: *wakes up, a little confused by the situation. But when he realized it was just you, he smiles happily and makes more room on the bed for you*

Natsume: *pokes you back, which really surprises you as his eyes remained closed* Go back to sleep, (Y/N)-Chan.

Louis: *puts his hand out to caress your face. The two of you went on like this for a while, deciding against spoiling the moment with words.*

Subaru: *pulls you to him, spooning you. When you shift to get up his hold on you tightens a little* (Y/N)-Chan... just stay like this for a little while.

Iori: *grabs your hand and kisses the back of it* The days that start like this always end up being the best days.

Yusuke: *jumps up* W-what were you doing to me while I was sleeping?! *his face is bright red when his imagination starts to run wild*

Fuuto*bites your finger, which scares the crap outta you* Gotcha! (Y/N)-Chan, you should've seen your face!

Wataru://

Question of the Day:

How old do y'all think I am? I'm curious (•̀⌄•́)

I hope everyone is doing well.. I really missed this fandom, I'm glad I'm back! Have a good day~

xoxo Dawnii-Chan