Chapter 15

After we talked about our differences, me and Clyde sit on silences. We enjoy the sounds of cricket and looking at the stars.

"Did you ever feel so lonely in this world?" Clyde asked me suddenly. I look at him, try to look at his face to figure it out, but I can't see what's on his eyes right now.

I shake my head, "I'm lucky enough to have siblings like Ian and Sky, then there are my parents who always try to spend their time with us and there is Becca who is always full of energy and also Irene who I could call her as my sister now. Why you asking me this?" I ask them now.

Clyde shakes his head, "Nothing...I'm just trying to figure you out."

"Did you ever feel so lonely Clyde?" I ask him.

He keeps silent for a while before he said, "I am always felt lonely. Do you think why I spend a lot of my times in your home with Sky?" he asks me this time.

"My family is not that perfect like you see now. My dad and my mom have been trying to fix their marriage after my mom caught my dad cheating on her with her own best friend. My father's affairs just a beginning that lead to other things that make me like I am now." he said.

I look at him and put my hand on his shoulder. Clyde not looking at me, "Their problem, make me want to do something bad you know. I slept around, smoke, and sometimes I would used drugs but I'm clean for a year now." He said with shy smiles.

I brought my body closer to him and put my head on his shoulder, "It's okay to make mistakes sometimes, you know, as long as you know that you need to change into a better person by the end of the day." I told him softly.

Clyde now laughing, "I don't think if I ever be a better person because I have this scar that cut really deep..."

"You can talk to me if you want." I whisper to him.

I could feel Clyde's breaths on my forehead and then he kisses me. "My father's affairs lead to the death of my little sister." he said now.

I gasped and tighten my hold on his arms. 

"On that time Livy is nine years old. She likes to play on this park near our home every evening then she will ride her bike alone to get back home. I know you will ask me why we let her go alone and the answer is....We too caught up with what happen. My mom like a zombie and my dad is never get home, me...Being me, I'm mad with my dad and decide to crush on my friend's house without thinking about her. Sometimes here and there. There's the day when we got called that Livy had been hit by a car and there is no one around to save her. When there is an old lady around the corner saw her body it's already too late. We lost her just in snap. That's I think to be our second chances, you know to realize what a mess are we. My parents decide to fix what they have because they don't want to lose someone or something anymore and I'm....I just afraid that I'll make my sister disappointed. She is always looking up at me, like I'm her super hero." Say Clyde.

I never know that Anderson's family ever had a little angel, name Livy. I feel Clyde's shoulder up and down. He is crying, Clyde Anderson won't ever cry in front of stranger! I took a deep breath and close my eyes. I kiss Clyde's neck until I could feel Clyde calm. He wrapped his hand on my waist and pulls my body towards him.

"I know I look like a fucking girl right now." He said and I laughed with him. Clyde now looking at me and I rub his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for judging you at the first time we met." I whisper on his ear.

"Don't be, Willow. I'm glad you put some senses into my thick skull of head." He said to me.

I'm laughing now. Clyde look at my lips then back to my eyes, our distance are really close.
It's only a couple of inch and I could feel his lips. Oh my. Come---

"WHAT THE FU---"

Me and Clyde pull our body from each other and look at Sky who his jaw on the ground. I close my eyes and I pictured myself killing him now. He ruined our moment and I can't feel those sexy lips of him on mine.

Wait! What? Sexy lips?

I shake my head, "Could you not screaming like a fucking girl?!" shout Clyde this time. He standing in front of me and facing Sky who rolled his eyes.

"How could I not screaming when I see you almost making out with my twin sister?! It feels like you are about to making out with me too!" shouted Sky back.

I stand beside Clyde, "Sky we are not making out."

Yet.

Sky now looking at me, "I thought you hate him?" he ask me now and shrugged my shoulder, "I thought too, but I can change my mind, don't I?" I ask Sky and pat his shoulder.

"By the way you also kiss Becca two years ago, thinking that you might like her and I'm not screaming like you now." I said and going inside to my house leaving Sky and Clyde outside.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Love,
M.F. 😘😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!