Chapter 18

My class for today is done and I decided to go home early to enjoy my time with food and also Netflix. Yes, that's we are doing as a normal teenage girl, right?

I got into my car and close my door when my mom called me.

"Mom, what's up?" I asked her.

"Well, hello to you too, dear. I want you to come to our favorite restaurant right now." She said.

"Oookay, but what happen? It's not usual for both of us having lunch together." I asked her while I started my car's engine.

Well, don't worry guys; I have already connected my phone to the Bluetooth on my car.

"We need to start to plan the wedding. We won't make it if we always pending the planning." Said my mom.

I stare to the street in front of me; they want the wedding in six months but they're planning it all now.

"Willow, are you there?" my mom called me.

I blinked my eyes once,"Yeah, I'm here. Well, I need to get back home and take sho---"

"There is no time baby. Clyde's mom is already in here with me and we are waiting for both of you." Cut off my mom.

I raised my eyebrow. "I believe that you know that I'm not with Clyde? I don't see him at the campus." I told her while I took the right lane to go to the restaurant.

"Don't worry; Clyde is already on his way. Is way easier to talk to him than you."

"Fine, I'll be there." I said to her and cut the line.

Oh yeah, it's so hard to talk to me when I'm the one who got to deal with this ass on this arranged marriage.

I exhaled my breath; I think there is nothing I can do to escape their grand plan.

"Ah finally you are here! We are already waiting for you." My mom said to me when I arrived. I rolled my eyes before I give Sophia a hug.

I look at Clyde who is sitting with his boring expression. "You look like want to kill someone." I said to him and took a sit beside him.

Clyde no looking at me, "You talk to me now?" he asked me.

"Because our mothers are in here." I said to him.

"So, we already decide the wedding planner then the color—"

"Then why you need us now? You could decide everything and we will okay with it." I said and of course my mother glared at me.

Sofia is laughing now, "We need to ask you however. This is your wedding not ours.

"Sound like yours." whispers Clyde beside me and of course got heard by my mom and Sofia.

Clyde got a glared from Sofia while my mom laughing, "Of course this is your wedding not us. "Said my mom this time.

They showed us the color that they already chose and guess what color they choose? Silver and purple! Seems my wedding is about turning into my grandma birthday party instead.

"What do you think?" my mom asked me and Clyde.

I looked at my mom and then Sofia, "It's like eggplant on the silver ware." I said and Clyde tries to hold his laugh beside me.

"Could you at least knowledge our works?" said my mom annoyed.

I took a deep breath, "Look mom, if you really want me and Clyde to appreciate your works then I think you should do some research on what color do we like?" I asked my mom.

"But you like purple when you a little girl." Replied my mom, now.

"Uhm, Mrs. Woods...I don't think this is what we want for our wedding." Said Clyde.

Finally! You open your mouth!

I nodded my head calmly, "So what color do you want?" Asked Sofia to me.

"I want something soft and warm....And don't forget it must be simple."I said easily.

I looked at Clyde and he shook his head,"Yeap that's what I thought too." He said.

"Okay, then pastel color?" Asked my mom this time and Sofia take a note.

Clyde nodded his head, "I believe there will be white and also...Pink?" He asked me not sure with the color I choose.

I shook my head, "White and Peach and soft pink." I said then.

"Don't you think it's too girly?" Asked Clyde this time.

"Do you think black is good then?" I asked him back and both of our moms shook their head.

"Fine. Choose anything that you like because I don't have any words on this." Said Clyde and fold both of his hand in front of his chests. I exhale my breath.

"That's what I want. This is my wedding not yours." I said again.

"Well, I'm the one who gonna put the ring on your hand." replied Clyde and I just rolled my eyes.

After talking back and ford, yes, that long, finally we're done. "Where are you going tomorrow?" asked Sofia when me and Clyde about to get into our own car.

"Uhm...Campus?" I replied.

"I don't have any class, probably I'll hang out with Sky and others." said Clyde.

"We want you to go to our house agent and take a look for your new home and choose one." Said Sofia this time. I close both of my eyes. There is so much things that I need to deal with.

"I can't, Sofia and I am sorry." I said to her.

"What time your class is?" asked my mom.

"I need to drop my permission letter for me to drive to Hempshire." I told my mom.

"Then, I will give you the permission letter as long as you go to see the houses with Clyde tomorrow." Said my mom.

"Fine. Let me know if you already know the time." I told Clyde and get into my car quickly and go home.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 18 is heree!!
I know it's late because I don't really have a time for update yesterday because both of my parents got sick at the same time 😣

I need to taking care almost everything 😔 and I feel so tired and worried about my parents conditions...

Also, I haven't checked any error on this chapter so I hope you guys could be understanding if you find any errors 🙂

So today, I think I will do more updates, there will be three new chapters today and hopefully the rankings of this story could increase again 🙂

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!