Chapter 17

"And that's how you see why Mr. Darcy is really tough at the first time he met Lizzy."

All of the class now clapping their hands after listening to Harley's explanation about Pride and Prejudice.

Me? Well, I just stare at the white board blankly.

"Pstt...Pssttt..."

I look to my right and look at Becca who waving her hands. "Did you know that we will go to London for sightseeing to Jane Austen's place?" she asked me.

I frowned at her.

London? Jane Austen?

I shook my head. "Uhmm....No, how can you know that?"

"Sean told me yesterday. I think they will announce it later today." Said Becca lightly.

I only shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay guys, listen up!"

Our movement got stop when our professor in front of the class shouted. "Ok, thank you. I want to tell you guys that we will have a short trip to England. Well, it's for all students but for literature student, we hope that all of you will take only one day for literature tour. Which are we will go to Jane Austen's House Museum. We will go there by the bus together then we will take the tour and from there you must make an essay which is cost a quarter of your score on my class. The essay will due before the summer break."

Bee now claps both of her hands, "See!" she said to me and I just shook my head.

"So, are there any questions?" Our professor asked us.

"Yes, Ms. Hudson."

"Uhm, what will the other student do when we go to Hampshire?" asked her.

"Ah, they probably have their own agenda such like visit Buckingham Palace and other tourist attraction. Oh, before I forget that they also could join with us and we will stay in London for five days then on the last day is your free day." Said our professor.

All of us now nodded.

"Sir?" I called him after that and my Professor now looking at me.

"Yes. Ms. Woods?"

"Uhm, you said that we will take the bus to Hampshire but...Could we drive by our self to get there?" I asked him.

Well, my dad has been took me to Jane Austen's house before and I want to drive by myself because I hate bus trip. Not because I'm a snob but I could throw up easily, it happens when we have a field trip when I'm in middle school. Trust me it's not cool at all.

"Is there any particular reason why you want to go by your own self?"

"Uhm, I could throw up easily and it's really bad when I ride a bus and I don't want to make any scene and make the others uncomfortable." I told him now.

Becca nodded her head agreed with me, "Yes, Sir. My friend here could never ride a bus. I've seen her throw up and that's so ewe." Said Becca and I exhales my breath.

"Well, I believe we could give you an exception but we need your parent agreement and also there must be one person who will drive with you."

I nodded my head,"Alright, thank you, Sir."

After that all of us getting out from our class and heading to café. Me and Becca are chatting when someone come from my behind and close my eyes using his or her hands. My first reflect is punches his or her stomach really hard.

"UGH!"

I turned my body and I look at Clyde who holds his stomach.

"Hey! What's that for?!" he asked me.

I only cringed,"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I don't know it was you!" I told him while I close my mouth with my hand. Becca laughing so hard when Clyde stares at her feeling annoyed.

"Shut up will you?" he asked Becca who only shrugging her shoulders, "You deserve that by the way. I'll talk to you later, Willy." she told me and then leave.

I'm helping Clyde now, "You should not do that."I told him.

"You are so abusive you know?" he said to me annoyed.

"That's called as self defense." I told him.

"You act like you are a man. No one will like you---"

I raised both of my eyebrow now, "No one huh?"I asked him. Clyde closes his eyes, "Look that's not what I mean, really. My stomach hurt and that's...."

"That what your stomach said when they get hurt?"

"Well.........Yeah?" he asked me again while rubbing both of his hands.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. I'm done here." I said before walking leaves him alone.

A douchebag will always be a douchebag.

Do you think he gonna act like lovey dovey now, huh, after last night?

Well, kiss my ass 'cause Clyde will always be Clyde.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys!
So, this is chapter 17 for you...I haven't checked or editing this chapter so, I'm sorry if there's a lot of mistake or some weird things on this chapter.

I'm so so tired today because just got back from my grandma home which is really far away. It took 3 hours to get to the airport by the car ( I need to woke up really early ☹️) Then, waiting at the airport for another 3 hours and then took 2 hours flight before finally I'm back in my hometown...my journey still continue with around 2 hours to get to my home because of the traffics!

Total 10 hours trip for one day and I don't have any idea how can I get through this day 😅😅

How can there's a traffic jam on the weekend?!
I'm so fucking tired and sleepy right now. I hope I would feel more better tomorrow, so I could continue this story...The ranking of this story got decreased really fast and I really hoping to you guys to vote, share, and comment.

For everyone who still read this story then THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Thank you also to everyone who put Love Me, Hate Me into their reading list. You guys don't know how excited I am everytime I saw the notifications! THANK YOU!

Until then, bubbye 👋👋👋👋

Love,
M.F 😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO!