Introduction: Story Expectations

Hey guys, nice to meetcha. I'll try to be short so I don't bother you. This is just a segment so I can explain a bit what I'm trying to do and how things work a bit.

I'll start by explaining what the book will be like. I really like gritty, fantasy, action-packed romance that borders on horror, but it is difficult to find books like that. It often feels like it has either too much horror and little action, or vice versa. The closest one I can find to what I like is fate/stay night, but I feel like it isn't perfect. It was too Japanese for my liking and the girls felt objectified in many occasions, being too cute and shallow for my taste.

Anyhow, my work will take some inspiration from fate, but it will be very different at the same time. It will be a story full of magic, sex, and horror. Very graphic.

I'm planning on making this a very long story. The romance might take a while, but it will be worth the wait. I won't rush it, so it will take a while to appear, because for me the story is just as important as the romance. While on the subject, there will be 2 main love interests in this story, both of the girls will be fairly possessive and a bit twisted. They are strong female protagonists, so if you are into meek and submissive girls, I would recommend you don't even read it.

I like to switch the male and female dynamics that exist in today's society, where the guy takes the lead and makes advances on the girl. On various parts of the story, one girl or the other will "man-handle/ play rough" with the main protagonist.

This is is my first work, so It will be under a lot of editing. I will edit as much as needed and make the best story possible. I don't want it to be a half-baked piece of crap.

This all started because I got this great idea about making a time travel story with a really cool plot. Which I will try not to spoil niahaha! My lips are sealed.

Anyhow, I will try to add pictures to the story as visual reference, but don't worry, it won't be excesive.

I am not a great artist so I will be relying on other people's art. (I do not own any of the art/ pictures nor music.) For the most part, this means looking at random pictures on google until I find one I like. You are welcome to send me pictures you would like to see included or used.

For me, this is more about creating something good. I appreciate quality more than anything. Therefore, feel free to participate in it by suggesting stuff and donating artworks. I can promise that I will do my best to look at reader feedback. This does not mean what you suggest will necessarily make it into the story.

If you like the story make sure you FOLLOW IT so you don't miss any update.

>This story will sometimes be dark and will have mature themes. All the characters are over 18 years old, even if the story says otherwise. The characters in the story are all messed up in the head and don't know how to count. Their ages are all over 18. It may contain some messed up shit and self-harm here and there, but that's not what the story is all about. The story just wouldn't be as good without these elements. I would say, give it a read and see if you like it before jumping to conclusions.

Also, all the characters are fictional, same as the story

Also, all the characters are fictional, same as the story. It's all fiction, nothing here should be tried in real life. "Nonconsensual" sex is bad, murder is bad, violence is bad. Blah, blah, blah. You know the rest. The story does not reflect the views of the author.

Moving on, I probably won't follow a tight update schedule, since I might need time to come up with good writing. Nevertheless, I'll try to update at least once a week.

*Donations: just to be clear, the story will be 100% free and donations won't affect it in any way. However, it would really help me even if it is 50 cents. Something is something. I like writing, and I am thinking about doing it as my hobby. If you like the story support me via this link: paypal.me/RisingStar914

*Finally, the last point is the Wattpad regulations, I think some are pretty vague. If I'm violating any, please let me know before something bad happens.

That's all guys. Enjoy.