J.HS

"Hoseok? What are you doing?" I sat up from laying down on the comfy grass and looked at the beautiful face looking down at me.

"Relaxing." I answered simply as he sat next to me.

"How do all of you walk around without getting caught?"

"We're great in tricking others." He hummed and hugged his knees, putting his head on them and looking at me brightly. "W-What are you looking at?"

"You don't look like a demon at all." He grinned.

"Ouch, that hurts me." I placed my hands where my heart is supposed to be and pouted.

"Yeah right. You just look too pure." I took ahold of his hands and pushed him down, restraining his hands to his sides.

"Am I still so pure?" I smirked and he pouted.

"It's a good thing that we aren't visible to them." He looked around in panic as his face turned crimson red.

"Are you suggesting we go further and do other things?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly and he quickly shook his head.

"Stop teasing." I chuckled and got off of him. "You're the worst, Hoseok." He laughed as I looked at him in confusion and he frowned. "That's your name, remember? It's Jung Hoseok."

"R-Right...sorry." I looked down to my hands and he took one and held it.

"It's fine. I'm glad that I can be the one to remind you." He smiled.

"Why are you at the park anyways? Is he here?" I watched as a child pushed another to the floor and smirked.

"Yeah, and it's my responsibility to look after him." He turned his attention towards the little kid laughing at the other and frowned.

"Stop feeding ideas to the kids." He shook his head.

"He was weak enough to be influenced by it, not my fault."

"Because he is a child." He responded as he looked at me in disbelief. "Anyways, see any people in their last days?"

It might sound gruesome, but it's something that fascinates the angel. He likes to see people before they disappear. The ones he won't ever talk to but will try to remember forever.

"That kid doesn't have much more time to live." I spoke up as a teenager passed by with his earbuds in.

"What? He looks too young." The angel looked at the teenager in pity. He knows that he can't do anything to stop him, which probably makes him feel the worst. "I'm quite jealous that you can see their lifespans." He sighed and scooted closer to me.

"Not something you should be jealous about." I smiled. "That kid is going to commit suicide tonight." I watched hopelessly as his frown deepened. "He has no family left, no one to care for him."

"How could He just let his happen continuously to so many people?" A tear rolled down his face and I quickly wiped it away.

"I brought you something. I hope it lifts up your mood." I fished for the object in my pocket and he smiled softly when I took it out. "It's a red diamond, one of the most expensive and rarest of them all."

"It's so beautiful." He gushed as I handed it to him, I slightly blushed when our hands grazed past each other. "Thank you so much, Hoseok."

"You never told me your name." I reminded and his face dropped, but he smiled brightly again.

"I won't tell you. I can't let you have that type of control over me." He replied sassily.

"How do you know and remember our names?" He shrugged and stood up.

"I should get going. Goodbye, Hoseok." He waved at me and walked away. I laid back down and closed my eyes.

He remembers his own name, right? Of course he does, he's still here.

Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes, or he doesn't care to, or he doesn't exist.
God is either: impotent, evil, or imaginary.
Take your pick and choose wisely.

-Sam Harris