"I can't sleep." The angel quickly sat up and he saw as Jungkook had opened the door slightly, just a crack.

"You want to sleep with me?" He spoke softly, in a motherly/fatherly tone. One that Jungkook never heard being directed towards him. Jungkook quickly nodded and the angel tapped the empty space next to him on the bed. "Is there a reason as to why you can't sleep?" He asked as Jungkook got comfortable.

"I don't like feeling alone." Jungkook shyly let out.

"Well, you're welcome to come sleep with me whenever you want. I gave you your own room because human teenage boys need their privacy too." He giggled and Jungkook smiled at the sweet sound.

"Can I ask you questions about you being an angel?" There were many thoughts surrounding the teenage boy about the angel who took him in after the whole demon/angel showdown earlier. He realized that he didn't know much about these creatures and figured that if he was going to live with one, he'd need to know more.

"Sure, but if I don't want to answer one you better let it pass." The angel said playfully and Jungkook nodded, not sure if the angel saw him but he felt like the angel knew he agreed.

"Since you're my guardian angel, you've been watching over me since I was brought into this world, right?"

"That is correct, I've been taking care of you since day one."

"You know who my parents are then?"

"Yes, both your mom and dad."

"Why did they put me up for adoption then?"

The angel sighed, "Listen, I'm not supposed to interfere with the human world. It can unbalance the whole universe. But I did already tell you that I'm an angel, adopted you, and you did meet some demons, which is interfering a lot already." The angel stopped his ranting and groaned.

"Come on! Please tell me and I'll love you forever!" Jungkook pouted and only realized what he said after it came out of his mouth.

"Fine, but you have to keep that promise." The angel spoke in a serious manner.

"I promise." Jungkook knew that knowing why his parents gave him up wouldn't affect him. It's just something else to know about his life. He knows he can't change the past, which is why he doesn't let it affect him.

"Your mother had the best intentions. Your father left her and ran away with a younger woman. Your mother was under too much stress and didn't want you to have a bad life, so she gave you away in hopes of someone else giving you a better life."

The angel let that sink in but Jungkook was already going on with his next question, "How long have you been an angel for?"

"I lost track of time honestly."

"So you're old."

"Yah! That's rude!" Jungkook giggled and the angel smiled, he's glad that Jungkook is a happy kid.

"What about what one of the demons said earlier?" The angel stayed silent and Jungkook almost elaborated more but decided against it.

"He's right, that's what got me mad. I've never met God directly, which makes me question everything. It makes me question why I was made. No one knows this except those demons and you. I've tried to tell the other angels but before I can say something, I can feel their ignorance. They won't hesitate to tell God about the unfaithful angel."