"You can no longer serve as an angel because of your unfaithfulness towards Him. The Lord has decided to grant you the key towards the gates of heaven if you ask for forgiveness. Do you take the offer or will you be sent to the pits of hell?"

God is this brutal? As someone who has served him for years, he'll overlook all that and throw me into hell?

"I'll ask for forgiveness."

"Very good then. Kim Seokjin, you may proceed to heaven."

"He isn't coming back." Yoongi announced on the once silent room.

"How do you know, Yoongi?" Hoseok's eyes widened. "I remember! My name is Hoseok! You're Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and you're Namjoon!"

"Of course we all remember. It's because he told us what we did in our human form." Taehyung rolled his eyes as Hoseok finally connected the puzzle pieces.

"Where is he going then?" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes.

"We don't know kid. Chances are that he got replaced so we should get going, don't want your new guardian angel getting mad. Rest up. Don't worry, we'll get in touch soon." Namjoon said bitterly and they disappeared.

Jungkook sobbed and ran over to the room where the angel slept, or used to sleep. He hoped this was all just a terrible dream. He was so close to happiness, he had just gotten a small taste of such a wonderful world.

And now it was gone.

He laid down, this time on the angel's side of the bed. He sobbed and thoughts filled his mind until his sobs turned to sniffles.

"You called?" A deep voice boomed and he wiped away his tears.

"I want to make a deal." The creature smirked for the human boy to continue.

"What did you do?" Yoongi growled as he pinned Jungkook against a wall.

"Woah, go easy on the kid. He probably doesn't even remember what deal he made." Jimin tried to reason.

They looked pathetic, Jungkook thought. Their eyes were red from crying but he was sure that his were like that too.

The others felt something they never felt before, sadness. They are demons, they aren't supposed to feel this. That smiling, beautiful angel was gone from their lives and was never coming back. He was the reason as to why they kept visiting Earth, they now felt like the Earth was a waste of space. How they would love to trade the 7.6 billion souls on Earth to have that one angel back in their lives. They also felt hate. They hated God with a passion. They cursed at him for taking the purest angel away from their miserable lives.

"He told us to take care of him and this brat goes on to do this. Why would you make a deal with the devil? What was so fucking important?"

"His name." Jungkook said softly and Yoongi let him go, everyone stared at Jungkook in anticipation. "I made a deal with Lucifer so I could know his name." He sobbed as his mind was flooded with memories.

"Wow, he's got guts." Taehyung chuckled, voice slightly cracking as he was on the verge of crying too.

"I agree, I was going to let you beat him up if he asked for money." Namjoon chuckled as he wiped away his tears that had started to fall again.

"W-What's his name?" Hoseok asked as he felt tears prick his eyes, surprising everyone since he had been quiet this whole time. The Jung Hoseok was quiet.

"His name was Kim Seokjin." Jungkook smiled.