K.TH

I knocked on the white door and took a step backwards when I heard footsteps come closer.

"Taehyung? Oh my God! What happened to you?" He quickly pulled me inside and took a hold of my face, inspecting it closely.

Just a bit closer...

"I got into a fight."

"With who? Why?" He pulled me onto his kitchen and I finally noticed all the boxes around us. He told us he was moving out of the church, which gives us all better access to him.

He sat me on a stool and took out a white box with a red cross from one of the boxes.

I guess angels really love God?

"It was a demon that was here on Earth." I mumbled and he shook his head.

"What did he do to you?"

"He was bothering me?" I shrugged.

I didn't need him to since I could heal pretty fast, but I couldn't pass out on this opportunity.

"How?"

"He was telling me how stupid it was for all of us to be hanging out with you, an angel." He finished treating my wounds and started to put everything away.

"Wait, so others know that all of you have been hanging out with an angel?"

"Yeah, you're pretty famous in the underworld. Everyone can admit that you're the most beautiful." He blushed and turned around to put the box away.

"Have you met Lucifer?" He shuffled uncomfortably, which I guess is understandable when he's talking about my boss.

"Of course we have."

"And doesn't Lucifer have a problem with you guys being around me?" He asked softly.

"Nope. He trusts us." I got down from the stool as he turned towards me. "Plus, it isn't such a big deal. I think he allows it since he knows that if God ever knows about it, he'll get mad."

"I doubt that He will ever find out. He is probably too busy doing who knows what."

"Have you ever tried to get in contact with him?" I asked curiously, because in all honesty I still couldn't wrap my mind around God never talking directly to the angels.

"I have but the other angels say that He is too busy." The angel shook his head and crossed his arms. "Ugh, I must be so pitiful." He laughed.

"You aren't. It's Him who is pitiful for not meeting you." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Taehyung."

He pulled away and I held his face with my hands which I hoped weren't cold. He smiled as we looked into each other's eyes and I leaned in to press a kiss to his forehead.

"You're too sweet." The angel spoke softly.

"I brought something for you."

"What's up with all of you bringing me gifts?" He chuckled and I smiled.

I took out a pastel pink polaroid camera from my backpack and handed it to him, he stared at it in awe.

"It's so you can take pictures. You like to take pictures and I know we have that in common." I smiled and he nodded quickly.

"Thank you so much! I love it!" He hugged me once again and I hugged him back tightly.

"What made you want to move and actually go through with it?" I asked as we pulled away.

"Someone will be moving in with me later." He grinned proudly.

"Who? Is it a human?" I was really jealous, not going to lie.

"Yeah, he'll be moving here in a couple of days and I don't want you demons to bother him." He crossed his arms tightly against his chest and I pouted.

"Just don't stop paying attention to me." I mumbled.

"Of course I won't! You are too dear to me." He smiled and pecked my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he giggled.

"You're really ticklish."

"No need to remind me."

"Well, I have to go."

"Goodbye, Taehyung."

How is he really...

If power made one evil, then God would be the devil.

-Jonah Goldberg