Jungkook has gone off to high school and the angel took this time to read the holy scriptures.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double minded and unstable in all they do."

He finished reading it out loud and frowned as he let that sink in. These writings help humans get in touch with God and are there to guide, as an angel he can't follow it.

He keeps doubting it, he thinks it's dumb. You can't do this, you can't do that. It's done like this, not like that.

"Trying to stop your thoughts about doubt?" A deep voice asked, but the angel wasn't startled. He knew someone was watching him, well more than one person.

"You finally spoke, Taehyung." Taehyung smiled as he appeared, the others appearing behind him shortly.

"Say my name next! Say it!" Jimin jumped excitedly and the angel smiled.

"It's Jimin." The demons eyes lit up and he hugged the angel.

"Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok." The angel pointed them out and they smirked.

"I knew you wouldn't be mad at us forever." Hoseok beamed and the angel rolled his eyes playfully.

"We heard you talking to that kid earlier." Yoongi spoke and the others went silent.

"Of course you all did, and his name is Jungkook by the way." The angel sighed.

"Yeah, don't care. We heard you tell him that we did some sort of pact with Lucifer, we want to know." Yoongi growled.

It bothered him, even if he didn't show it. It was eating at him, he needed to know what stupid thing his human form did for him to become this thing.

"Fine." The angel spat, clearly irritated at the demons informal tone. "You all made a pact with the devil. Your human form wanted something so badly that they made a pact with Lucifer. Selfish things like fame, wealth, skill, all that."

The angel had tears pouring out his eyes but he wasn't sobbing, they just fell. He touched his cheeks and sighed, they won't stop.

The demons were unfazed. This didn't affect them, and they knew it should, but it just didn't.

"Now you'll always remember your names and what you did to earn the title of a demon. You won't need me to remind you anymore." They looked at him in confusion and their memories from their human forms forced their way into their minds, which hurt.

The angel looked at them with sadness in his eyes, they're in pain he thought. He was feeling new things he never felt before: anger, hopelessness, sadness, and the list went on. These are not feelings that an angel should be feeling, which meant he was doing something wrong.

Or was he doing the right thing? What is the right and wrong thing to do exactly?