Chapter 4

Felicity groaned. The brilliant sunlight was shining through the suite windows and it was utterly hurting her head. Then she noticed it! Her body was naked, down to the very last piece of fabric tossed somewhere within her room. Then she heard a soft snore beside her and her breath caught.

"Damn." She sucked in. A damn sexy naked model of a man laid beside her just as naked. Slowly she lifted the thin fabric sheet that covered his bottom half, just for a peak... and sure enough! Naked as a jay bird!

"Good morning." The man groaned as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "And who may I have the pleasure of waking up to...?"

"Oh my god! You don't even remember my name!" Felicity blushed as her hands covered her face embarrassed.

"Well... do you remember my name Miss Perfect?" The man grumbled as he sat up and swung his legs off the bed.

"Well... uh..." Felicity shook her head.

"See! You were just as drunk as I was!" The man scolded standing up.

"Uhg!" Felicity snapped as she stood pulling the sheet with her. "You should have been more responsible!" She turned around and screamed. "What the hell?! You're naked!"

"I should have been more responsible..." the man snorted. "And yeah. We fucked. Remember? I'm going to take a shower."

The man walked calmly toward the en-suite bathroom as Felicity stormed after him. "Where do you think you are going!?"

He turned slightly stopping which caused Felicity to slam into him. His nimble strong hands wrapped around her around her torso to steady her. "I'm going to shower and hope this was all a dream."

"There is only one shower." Felicity argues as she pushed out of his hold.

Dominic shrugged. "Well I guess you will need to join me then."

"Men!" She howled as she went into the bathroom.

Dominic laughed and continued inside himself. "My name is Dominic if you truly don't remember." He held out his hand.

Felicity turned back around grabbing his outstretched hand. "Felicity. From what I remember I really enjoyed your company." She reached up and ran a piece of hair back behind her ear.

"From what I remember you invited me up." He reminded with a glint in his eye. He reached out grabbing a lock of Felicity's hair and twirled it in his finger.

"I guess I did." She said softly.

Dominic moved forward and Felicity stepped back bumping into the wall with a squeak. He smiled, "You are cute."

Slowly not to scare her off, Dominic reaches for the sheet she held tightly around herself and tugged it free of her grasp.

The crisp linen dropped to the floor in a heap. Felicity sucked in a breath and slowly looked up to meet Dominic's eyes.

"I am sorry we had a rough start. Waking up from a drunken romp in the sheets is not how I had envisioned last night..." she raised a brow. Dominic chuckled. "Seriously!"

Felicity let her mind wander as she reached out running her fingers across his muscular chest. "Why don't you take a shower with me? We can see if we can start something..."

Dominic hesitating nodded. He had not had sex with any woman since Amber had cheated on him nearly a year ago. Surely his first time in forever, last night, was not a good thing to be remembering anyway.

He leaned down and planted his lips along her deliciously plump ones. Felicity don't know why she felt connected enough with this man to have sex with him again, but right now she didn't want to bother considering her reasoning.