Chapter 5

Dominic has cleared his schedule with nothing more than a simple phone call! Felicity couldn't believe he had the chance to do that! Didn't he have things to do! Doesn't he have a boss to demand things of him?! Felicity has dressed in her usual flexible jeans and a tank top while Dominic has disappeared for a half hour to get his own clothes.

"Feli! Who is this hunk!?" Gina cooed as she grabbed hold of Dominic's arm. He had been wearing a set of designer jeans and a tight black tee shirt which left only little to the imagination.

"Dominic." He told the blond woman as he side stepped.

"Wow. Just wow. What is he doing here?" She asked as if Dominic wasn't even there.

"G. Can you keep your pants on! I mean seriously!" Ryan laughed as he set down the next set of canisters. "Let our little Felicity sprout her sexual wings!"

Felicity's cheeks flames as she hid her head. She walked back toward her truck and grabbed her tools. She was so embarrassed by her crew!

A sudden tap on her side made her jump. "You're cute when you are shy and all... but hey. They are just playing. Show them Your fierceness from before." He suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. His lips quickly found hers.

Felicity melted into him if only for a moment. Dominic was right. She was not the get embarrassed and run away type. She was the form hand boss which her crew worked hard to work for!

"You're right!"

She turned and walked away Dominic grabbed what he was looking for then followed behind.

"We have one hour until dark!" She yelled. "Get your asses in gear!"

Dominic laughed as he shook his head. He had just unleashed the beast.

As darkness fell upon them the show was about to begin. Felicity sat bouncing her knee up and down. She had checked each connection three times after her initial set up! She was eager to 'blow shit up'.

"Is she always like this...?" Dominic chuckled.

"Yeah man." Toliver answered as he went over his firing chart. "She's our little fireball."

"Always on the go. I still can't believe she let you come along. She's so strict... some ask us why we stay."  Mathis answered.

"Count down in. Five. Four. Three. Two. One!" Felicity yelled out and in an instant fireworks blasted up into the sky.

Brilliant bright blues. Purpled. Pinks. Greens. Reds. The colors were amazing. The show outstanding and to think, Dominic had a front row seat.

He watched as the units went up in perfect sequence. Then when it came for the grand finale, nothing.

Darkness fell upon them, surrounding them fully and Felicity's bouncing knees turned into a running form as she raced across the field.

"I gotta light by hand!" She screamed as her body slammed to the ground and she pulled a lighter from her pocket.

Her head was down low and she lifted her hand up gingerly. "What is she doing!?" Dominic shouted.

Danger!

"Mathis!" Toliver snapped.

"I'm on it!" Mathis answered as he to bolted from his position and ran into the firing area.

After the firing was through and the adrenaline was winding down. The coast was clear and Dominic was allowed to go. He jumped from his seat and raced toward Felicity. "Shit girl. You scared me." He pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"It had to be done." Felicity panted as she collapsed into Dominic's arms. "Toliver! You guys got clean up?"

"Yes ma'am! Go enjoy your night." Toliver answered.

"See you at the shop in two days. Good show." She turned to Dominic. "Come on. Ready for dinner? I'm exhausted."

Dominic chuckled, "Sure Kitten."

Together they hopped into Felicity's truck and were off to the hotel.

Felicity yawned. "What would you like to eat?" She questioned.

"You're beyond exhausted. Why don't we just get some fast food?" Dominic questioned.

"Room service and a movie?" Felicity questioned.

"Oh. I thought I would be going back to my hotel..." Dominic shrugged. He couldn't imagine that the girl continually wanted his company. Heck, Amber only had wanted his money so when he stopped giving it to her, she had hightailed.

"Oh... yeah." Felicity sighed. She had completely got lost in the air that was Dominic. She enjoyed him being around and couldn't help but want more. She wanted to spend time with him, ask him what he did for a living. Why was he at the bar the other night? Why would he grace her with his presence? What was his favorite last time..? His age? Oh hell! His last name even! "I guess I can drop you off..." she frowned.

"I can stay if you want..." he dragged out. Was it too much to ask for her to let him stay? Allow him in her life...? How old was she? What did she love to eat? What did she live to do? What was her goals? Did she ever want to be more than just... He cringed. It was more than a one night stand... it was more than just friends with benefits... Were they even friends? He wanted more... he had planned on marriage one day with Amber... shit. He hadn't thought about her all day, and now that witch slipped right in there.

Felicity stared at him awaiting his answer. What had she said..?

"I'm sorry what was that?"

Felicity blushed. "No... it's ok... you don't need to..."

"Kitten." Dominic sighed. "I want to know what you said..." he reached over and pressed a hand to her thigh. "I like you..." he paused. "A lot."

Felicity mumbled out her words. So much so that Dominic couldn't understand.

He cocked his head. "Pull over the truck."

Felicity snapped her attention over to to the man at the other side of the truck. "What?..." She gulped.

"Pull over." Dominic repeated.

Felicity nodded. She pulled the truck to the side of the road sadly. As soon as Felicity put the truck in park, Dominic pushed the button on her seat belt and grabbed her hips. Felicity gasped as she now straddled him. Dominic took that chance to push his tongue into her mouth. Their hot breath collided passionately, arms wrapped, and fingers entangled in hair.

"Now..." Dominic breathed pulling back toward the seat. He lifted his hand and placed it gingerly against Felicity's cheek. "What is it you wanted to say?"

"Stay with me?" The words left her moth quickly and quietly but Dominic has just caught them.

He grinned and nodded his head. He could stay for a little while longer. Fuck his ten am investors meeting. Fuck the merger. Fuck work. "I'd love to."

They had ordered up room service when they finally made it back to the hotel. Finger food and desserts to playfully feed each other was the best. Especially when they had found a great steamy romance to watch.

But as all things come to an end, soon the two had drifted off. Lost in the tangoes of each other's arms. Food strewn across the room and movie still playing in the background.