10

Imagine:

Imagine:

Louis is your boyfriend. You both are still in high school and what seems like the perfect couple. He was a basketball player and you were also an athlete, but you didn't really go out to other sports games. Or anywhere for that matter. But Louis changed that. Everywhere he went, you went.

Currently, you are in an argument with Louis because you have a game tomorrow and asked him to come. He told you that he doesn't feel like going out because your team will probably lose.

"Louis! I can't believe you said that. I go to every single event and game that you go to. Why can't you come support your girlfriend?" You groaned and pulled on your hair. "Maybe I don't need your support anymore..." He mumbled lowly. You slowly lower your hands in shock.

"What do you mean? Louis what are you saying?" A whisper leaves your mouth. Waiting for him to repeat his words, wanting to make sure you heard him right.

"(Y/N), I don't need your support. I never did." He scoffed boldly and sat down. Your eyes fill with tears but you hold them back.

"So you don't want me anymore? Is that it Louis?" You yell at him in hurt. He simply nods. You shake your head as you try to understand why he is acting like this. He is acting like he never cared.

"Fine. Just answer one question. Did you ever love me? Like truly love me." You asked with anxiety filling your heart. Louis looks up at you with regret in his eyes and slowly lowers his head.

Biting your lip and grabbing your things you head towards the door. Stopping right in front of the door, you turn your head to look at him. Trying to see if he will try to stop you, or if he looks like he is joking. But he doesn't. His eyes meet yours for the last time as the tears spill out. And you leave.