18 (10 part 2)

Imagine:

Imagine:

A few years have past since you last saw Louis. You are now happy with yourself and how far you have come as an athlete.

You decided to go back to your hometown just for a visit. Your high school comes into view and you turn in to visit some teachers that you missed dearly.

Walking the halls, a feeling of nervousness enters your body. Wanting to go see if your old coach still worked at your high school, you walked into the gym. Your feet stop moving as you stare at a familiar face in a coaches uniform.

It was Louis. He was one of the gym coaches. His face falls when he sees you walking over to him. "Hey Louis! How are you?" You ask sincerely. His eyes shift as he feels embarrassed. "Good, I'm good. And you?" His deep voice rings in your ears. "I'm good! I see that you're coaching here now. I know you always talked about being a high school coach. I'm glad that you are doing something you enjoy. So happy for you." You gush to him.

His face brightens and a beautiful smile sketches his lips. "Thank you love. Means a lot." He whispers shyly. "Why don't we catch up while you're in town?" Louis suggests with a hopeful tone, praying that you won't reject the idea.

You agree and smile fondly at your first love, and part ways.