11

Imagine:

Imagine:

Ben Winston called you and Louis into a meeting. You sit on the couch in a nervous daze holding onto your boyfriend's hand. "Okay what do you want?" Louis huffs and rubs his thumb on your hand trying to calm your nerves.

"So management and I have been talking about you guys recently. And we have come up with a genius idea." Ben smiles widely and claps his hands together. Our eyes stare at the dumbass man in front of us. "What is it this time?" You ask and roll your eyes. Louis starts chuckling beside you but coughs to try and cover it up.

"We have all thought that you both look good together, but we think Louis needs someone on his level. Maybe someone well known. I thought that you guys could break up in a month or two and then in about three months we will get you both different people to be seen with. How does that sound? Of course it will be extra pay." Ben smiles like it's the best plan he has ever had.

You are completely shocked and hurt. How could people be so rude? You look over at Louis and see him cover his face. You start to frown thinking that he is considering it. "Hmm, no." Louis says with a smile.

"Now that that is handled, darling would you like to go on a very public date?" He smirked and pulled you off the couch as you walked out the door.