28

Imagine:

Imagine:

Louis has been your coach since the beginning of the show. You were an insecure, soft spoken girl standing on the stage on your audition day, but today you stand up there as a beautiful, glowing, confident woman.

"That was your best performance yet (Y/N). How did you get from a quiet mouse to such a confident woman in only just weeks?" Simon asked dumbfounded. Your eyes travel to Louis as a smile forms on your lips. "I've become a whole new person all thanks to Louis. He showed me who I really was meant to be." You gush about the beautiful man sitting at the judges table.

"(Y/N), I am so incredibly proud of you. You have come a long way. You deserve the world darling. So beautiful. Thank you." Louis gives a tight smile as tears flood his eyes. You see them and become worried for the man who helped you over come your anxiety.

After the show, you rushed around to try and find Louis. Seeing him talking to Simon you run over to him and hug him. "Are you okay?" You whisper to him as he rocks you back and forth. He shakes his head no and hugs you tighter. "What's wrong Lou?"

"The competition is almost over." He simply replies and pulls away from the hug. "I know, I am so excited and nervous to see the outcome of all of this." You smile up at him, but see his eyes tear up again. "No the competition is almost over. You won't need me anymore. You are going to leave me, either the other judges cut you or you win and leave. I've grown a connection with you. And you will leave and break my heart." Louis whimpers out and cups your face with his calloused hands.

You stare up at him in shock. You can't believe it. You never thought that Louis would confess that to you. In complete and utter reaction, you grab the back of his neck and attach your lips to his.