22

Imagine:

Imagine:

You were walking hand in hand with your boyfriend down the street, just enjoying some quality time together.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see some fans and show a little smile to Louis and point towards the squealing girls. He smirks and walks towards them and dives into conversation. You stand back, giving the awestruck girls and their idol some alone time.

A presence appears next to you after a few minutes. You look over and see a man standing beside you watching Louis joke around with the girls. "Beautiful sight huh? Pure happiness on their faces." The stranger comments with his arms crossed.

"Are you with any of them?" You ask with a kind smile. "No I just heard squeals and thought I should check it out." He laughs and scoots closer to you. You simply ignore him and wait patiently for your boyfriend to get back. "What you say we get out of here? I bet I can make you squeal." He smirks and grabs your hand and tries to walk away.

You yank your hand back and start to walk away when you feel his unpleasantly rough hands grab onto your waist as he throws you up into his arms. "Louis! Louis, help!" You cry as you try to break free but you aren't strong enough. You see Louis turn around sharply and anger settles in his eyes. He runs over to you and the stranger.

"Stop struggling you bitch, let's go." The crazy man snaps and grabs a fistful of your hair. You scream as he begins to drag you away from Louis. "Hey get the fuck off my girlfriend!" Louis shouts enraged as he pulls you away from the dangerous man.

The next thing you see is Louis attacking the man and continuously pounding his fists into the man. "Don't. Ever. Lay. Your. Hands. On. Her. Again." He growls with each punch.

"Lou, that's enough. Please, can we just go home?" You cried as you pleaded for him to hold you. Louis' head snaps up at you and concern washes over his face. He shoots up and takes you in his arms and carries your crying, bruised figure back home.