A Love For The Ages

Beam couldn't keep the smile off his face after the amazing first date he and Forth had just shared. Over the course of these few months they have gotten even closer. It's like they had known one another their entire lives. 2 weeks after Forth's breakup with Yo he finally told his parents. He spared no detail about how Yo had been cheating for almost their entire relationship. His parents were shocked, Yo seemed like a sweet innocent little boy and yet he did something as stupid as cheating. Let's just say that the Jamornhum's and Panitchayasawad's were no longer friends, especially since Mr Panitchayasawad found nothing wrong with what his son did. 

It had been a week since their date and both were eager for more. Beam decided to surprise Forth after class on Friday by taking him to see the new action film that he had been dying to see. Beam was then going to take Forth to his favourite restaurant for dinner. Forth couldn't contain his happiness when Beam showed up at his faculty just after lunch with one single red rose. His engineering buddies mocked him at how sappy he was but Forth didn't care. As they arrived at the theatre Beam ordered the tickets while Forth went and got some snacks. The movie started not too long after and Forth put his arm around Beam, laying his head on his shoulder. Being this close to the person you love warmed Forth's heart to no end. Beam was equally as happy. Forth brought him to a place he had never experienced before and was over the moon.

This went on for several months. They couldn't get enough of one another. So far they've only gone as far as making out, with a hand job. Both of them wanted to make sure what they had was real and strong before they rushed into bed together since the sting of their past relationships were still a little fresh. It was only 2 months into the relationship when Forth introduced Beam to the family. They were a little sceptical at first but when they saw the way Forth and Beam would look at each other they knew it was the real deal. Beam introduced Forth to his parents a couple of months later and the same thing happened. Both parents were just worried about their sons, not wanting them to suffer another heartache. 

Both Beam and Forth were going strong, not just in their relationship but their studies too. Even without Pha's help Beam was able to remain one of the top 5 students while Forth was in the top ten. They spent just as much time studying as they did on their relationship and life couldn't get any better. 

They may have only been dating 6 months now but Forth was 100% sure Beam was the one. He firmly believed he was going to marry Beam in the future. In fact he had it planned out. Once they graduate he was going to propose to Beam as soon as possible. He couldn't imagine his life with anyone else. Even with Yo, whom he thought was his soulmate at one point in his life, never really considered marrying Yo. Yes both their families thought it was going to happen but Forth never had much faith in that and now he understood why. Yo wasn't meant for him, he clearly belonged to someone else just like he himself did. Forth was completely owned by Beam and no one was going to come between them. 

Beam was still a little shy around Forth even after 6 months. Just one look at his handsome boyfriend would send a million butterflies loose in his stomach. Although they hadn't crossed the line yet Beam knew it was getting closer. He would sometimes dream about Forth taking him and wake up with a raging boner. The love their shared with one another was pure and simple, one that would last the test of time and they both felt it.

On their 6 month anniversary Forth had surprised Beam with a small vacation to Elephant island. Beam had dreamed of visiting that place ever since he was a young boy and now he was living his dream. He was so lucky, Beam thought to himself. He had the most loving, kind, caring, considerate and not to mention extremely hot boyfriend who only had eyes for him and never failed to keep reminding him so. There was a small part of himself that was worried Forth would leave him just how his ex had done but Forth always found a way to remove all the doubt. He was even more surprised to find out Forth was feeling the same way. I guess having a cheating ex can leave behind a few scars. 

The 4 day trip was amazing and Beam couldn't thank Forth enough. On their last night there Beam and Forth took their relationship to the next level. Beam was in paradise. He never thought sex could be this good. He liked the sex he got from Pha but Forth had managed to blow his mind. He had become addicted just after one round and they spent the entire night going at it. They even had a couple of rounds in the morning before they packed up and headed home. Their lives seemed perfect. Sure they'd have their struggles here and there and of course the occasionally fight but what made them work most is communication. 

They would sort out any issues they had before they got too out of hand, giving each other space and time when needed before coming back together. Many couples envied their relationship even some of their friends got jealous of how this two were. Nothing was going to stand in their way as long as they held on to one another and never let go.

What they didn't know was a dark force  was working against them, trying to tear their lives apart. Something, or should I say someone(s), weren't happy with Beam and Forth's new relationship. They were willing to do whatever it takes to tear these two love birds apart. Nothing would stop them in claiming what was "rightfully" theirs.