49

-

James couldn't believe what had just happened between him and Y/n. He never thought something like this would happen, and so soon! He wanted to fix things. That's right. James Potter, most stubborn man in the world, feeling bad. He began to realize how incredibly wrong he was and how incredibly right Y/n was.

He began to walk upstairs, and he knocked on the door of the bedroom that Y/n was in.

-

Y/n didn't answer at first, but after a few seconds passed, a small "Come in," came from inside her room. James opened the door and walked in.

Y/n was sitting down on the large bed. Her expression wasn't exactly sad, the only way James could think of it was confusion. It was obvious that she had not been crying at all, and if she had been, she hid it very well.

James closed the door behind him and sat down next to Y/n, not talking. Y/n didn't really react. It's not that she was really mad at James or anything, she just felt like nothing needed to be said at the moment. 

James truly didn't know what to say. He knew that he needed to start up some sort of conversation, but how?!

"I'm sorry." he blurted out idiotically.

Y/n just looked at him, slightly raising her eyebrows. She squeezed the pillow that she was holding in her lap.

James got the point that Y/n was attempting to make, and so he kept talking.

"I- I just got so overwhelmed, Y/n, I mean, I really really overreacted.
I think I was just, I don't know, sort of
surprised. I just wasn't expecting it." James began, truly meaning everything he said. He continued to speak.

"Believe me Y/n what I want more than anything in the whole world is to grow up and have a future with you. And thank God that's where it seems things are headed. But if we keep arguing over things that it's way too early to worry about- I don't think that this is going to be so easy."

Y/n scoffed. "You see James that's the thing. You're treating this whole thing as if having kids is some, is some horrible nightmare that you want to keep away from you. You have to accept the fact that we may possibly have one in the future- soon." Y/n replied, actually mentioning the topic that the two were arguing about out loud.

"Y/n, y-you're right I know. And I truly feel like this whole argument is dumb. Of course I would want to raise a family with you, but I'm just trying to say- don't you think it's a bit too early? Just a bit?" James said, trying to be as gentle as possible because he really did want to resolve things with Y/n.

"James, if you think it's too early I understand. I never said I wanted to have kids right now, but, I mean, one day, right?" she softly said, repositioning herself to face James.

"One day." he replied, lightly smiling. He continued to speak. "Anyways- uh- Y/n, when do you think you'll be- be ready to raise a child?" he asked, as he ran his hand through his usually messy hair.

Y/n looked down, hiding a small smile. "Whenever you're ready, James." was all she said, still looking down, flustered.

James smiled. "I don't know. I feel like with you, I'd always be ready. I know, cheesy, but still." he muttered.

Y/n smiled, love in her eyes. "I'm sorry too." she whispered. James grinned and left a soft kiss on Y/n's cheek. She gently hugged James and took his hand, and then she closed the door.

-

"Hey Moony, you think James and Y/n are doing okay?" Sirius asked Remus, sipping on some pumpkin juice that he found in James' kitchen.

You see, this whole time, Sirius and Remus were hanging out downstairs, enjoying each other's company.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure they're in James' room. Let's go."

The boys got off the couch, and since they had been sitting there for oh so long their legs had literally gone numb. They almost tripped up the stairs, but they still made it.

Sirius was about to knock on the door of James' room, but immediately stopped himself once he heard what was going on in there.

"Remus holy SHIT," Sirius whisper-screamed. Remus' eyes immediately widened when he came to the realization of what was going on in there.

"Sirius Sirius Sirius we have to go back downstairs," Remus immediately whispered, taking Sirius' hand and practically dragging him back downstairs, trying to be as quiet yet as quick as possible.

Once the two boys successfully arrived downstairs back in the living room, they exchanged glances, and then burst out in laughter.

"Oh God- they really-" Remus began, but he was laughing too hard to finish his sentence. The two were very aware of how incredibly childish they were being but they honestly didn't care.

Once they cooled down a bit, Sirius began to speak as he sat down on the couch, putting his feet up on the crimson coffee table. "I can't believe them. One minute they're fighting, and now this?" Sirius said, chuckling. Remus laughed, followed by him sitting down right next to Sirius and resting his head on his shoulder.

- t i m e s k i p -

About an hour had passed. Remus had fallen asleep on Sirius' shoulder, his arms wrapped around him, it was almost midnight, and Y/n and James were still up in their room. Sirius was beginning to get.. Worried? Confused? Concerned?? He decided to get up and go check on the couple.

Trying not to wake up Remus, Sirius got up off the couch. Too bad he failed miserably, because Remus woke up. "Where you goin'?" he asked, lazily.

Sirius didn't answer, in hopes that his boyfriend would just go back to sleep.

He tip toed up the stairs, and put his ear up to the door of James and Y/n's bedroom. Nothing.

He opened up the door, just a bit, and he saw Y/n and James asleep, cuddling, with a fuzzy red blanket covering them.

Sirius smiled and closed the door, as quietly as he could. The couple stayed asleep.

He went back downstairs, only to find Remus still asleep on the couch in an awkward position. Sirius went back on to the couch, quietly, and eventually fell asleep next to Remus, who seemed to be in a very deep sleep.

CRAPPY CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRY AAAA AND I DIDNT UPLOAD IN SO LONG IM SORRY IM SORRY

ive been So busy and I really don't like how this chapter turned out but!! as long as u guys like it it's okay !!

cya in the next chapter ly!!

- z