59 PART TWO

They never necessarily talked about it, but James and Y/n both very well knew that they were indeed soulmates, meant for each other.

And soulmates die together... right?

Y/n was looking like a whole goddess.

No, I'm serious. She was incredible. Which, honestly, was quite surprising, considering the fact that the whole weight of planning the wedding was on her shoulders. Sure, James would help, but, well, we know James.

Y/n had picked out a stunning dress which made her look like a true princess. The cost of the dress, along with the wedding, was really no big deal to Y/n's surprise, because James' family was pretty much rich.

And don't get me started on James. He had the help of Sirius and Remus to help him look amazing on his wedding night, and they did exactly that. As I mentioned— Y/n looked like a princess, and James was looking like her prince. Cheesy, right?

Sirius and Remus, on the other hand, were doing great. Much too emotional, but, well, that should have just been expected. I mean, their two best friends were finally getting married! What's not to be excited for?!

As for Peter Pettigrew, well, the Marauders had him in their hearts. Little did they expect what was coming from their dear friend soon.

— p r e v i o u s l y —

"James, don't do this. It's literally TOMORROW. It's Y/n, you cannot do this to her." Sirius exclaimed, one hand gripping James' shoulder, another intertwined with Remus' hand.

"Yeah, Prongs, everyone gets jittery before they get married. Just take a deep breath, you're going to be fine." Remus assured the soon to be groom.

Remus, Sirius and James were at the happy couples house, hanging out in the living room. It was one day before the wedding, and James was having, well, some second thoughts.

He had not seen Y/n in about a full day, which, to be completely honest, was probably the longest they had gone without each other, excluding summertimes.

"I can't get married."

WOW OKAY I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN FOREVER!! THIS TIME I HAVE AN EXCUSE:
I GOT GROUNDED :-)

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTERRR I SWEAR IT'S GONNA GET REAL GOOD REAL SOON

AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO UPDATE!!! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS' SUPPORT MORE THAN YOU KNOW<3

ANYWAYS

leave your comments, theories, and feedback in the replies !!! thanks !!

and as always, see you in the next chapter<3

— z