Ch.8

*flashback*
Adeline was skimming through the pages of her textbook. She was cramming for her Anatomy and Physiology midterm. She looked over at her clock and saw that it was 2 am. She sighed and rested her head on her table,Contemplating on life. Should she just drop out, maybe go to sleep, go grab a morning snack, or be a good student and continue to study.
Just when she was about to go and study once again the sound of laughter and loud music echoed through the hall.

"Not again." She muttered.

About 2 doors down were her oh so noisy neighbors in her dorm. Every now and then they would have these parties that would last all night. But tonight, she wasn't having it.

Slamming her hands on her desk, she stormed out of her room and to her loud neighbors. She knocked and waited for a good 5 minutes, but no one answered. So she tried the door and of course, it was unlocked. She easily headed inside and went to find the source of the loud music.

In the middle of the living room was a stereo the size of a meteor! Without hesitation she walked up to the stereo, and saw all the crazy wires connected to it. She didn't know which one would actually shut it down.

"Crap... which one?" She muttered to herself.

"Need some help?"  Voice asked her from behind.

She jumped back in shock, and turned to see a boy wearing glasses and his pajamas. She raised an eyebrow at his outfit choice to this party.

"Oh no, i didn't go to this party. I'm just trying to sleep in my dorm a couple of rooms down, but these butt-heads are blasting music so loud the penguins in Antarctica can hear."

Adeline giggled at his little remark. She then stepped aside and showed him the intricate stereo.

"Please. Be my guest. I have no idea how to shut this thing off."

"Well, according to my knowledge of stereos, which is nothing, if you don't know which wire to pull. Just pull them all off." The boy admitted.

Liking the sound of his idea she grabbed the handful of wires and pulled them all out of the wall.
Instantly the music turned off, and everyone stopped talking. Their heads all turning to Adeline and the boy, who had a triumphant smile on both of their faces. She dropped the wires onto the floor and let out a sigh of relief.

"Next time you blast music like this, i will personally cut all the wired myself." She snapped, and walked out of the room.

As she walked down the hall towards her room a voice stopped her.

"Hey! Wait up!"

She stopped at her door, turned around, and saw it was same pajama boy. She waited for him as he jogged up to her.

"Umm. Listen, i  don't mean to sound like a stalker but... you're in my statistics class right?"

"Professor Hannaway?"

"Yeah! The class with only like 50 people... listen, i was wondering if you wanna meet up sometime. I'm failing his class and i need help..desperately."

"Yeah, sure I guess... i'll text you whenever I'm free."

The boy's face lightened up with joy.

"Great! Let me give you my number, and vice versa."

The 2 switched phoned and added each others number in. Adeline looked down at her phone and saw the new contact number.